TMZ has a photo of Paris and her brother at the kingdom hall Tues night!!!

by Pandoras cat11 50 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82
    they will be treated as normal kids in the kingdom Hall

Of course! Cuz every other JW kid goes to the Kingdom Hall with entourage of security and a horde of paparazzi staked out just beyond the door.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

real personal interest is an amazing leveler, isn't it?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Uh, yeah. Right.

• Pandoras cat11
    Pandoras cat11

Ohio cowboy-- I read your comments over at TMZ. You did a great job!!! I'm afraid I will write something that would identify me. There have been some really good posts showing how this religion can ruin lives. Others have been ignorant. Did you find that some of the JW's that have responded have sugar coated their beliefs? It's sickens me.

Anyway, thanks to everybody for looking at this thread. I still don't know why it bothers me so much. It hits pretty close to home, I guess.

• Free
    Free

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Free
    Free

A death will do it.

• IWillBeDubbedNoMore
    IWillBeDubbedNoMore

Very depressing

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

E! just reported it.

• Gram
    Gram

Any way Paris could change the dress code for girls???? How about the boys, untucked shirts with no ties.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Michael had a “double whammy” childhood.

A very harsh driving parent and also raised in a hard driving, negative, high-mind control religion not allowing children reality is enough to ‘do in’ most children. No wonder he wrote his song “Have You Seen My Childhood?”

Now with Michael’s children I hate to see history repeat itself. Jehovah’s Witnesses expect children to always act like adults, no birthdays, Christmas, holidays, suits and ties always, to 5 meetings weekly and regular door to door, no non-JW friends, no college, no organized sports, no school extracurriculars, no freedom of thought, etc.

Next for the kids, rule #1, Paris will be counselled that she must wear a dress and the "Princes" must wear ties.

Fortunately, they have about 19 cousins now that have parents that are no longer JWs and hopefully they inform them that their father disassociated from the religion as it proved to not work for him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit