TMZ has a photo of Paris and her brother at the kingdom hall Tues night!!!

by Pandoras cat11 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Pandoras cat11
    Pandoras cat11

I know, I know, more Michael Jackson news. This for some reason has got me ticked off. If you go to the TMZ website you will see a photo of Paris and her brother holding the "Sing Praises to Jehovah" songbook. It looks like they were just arriving. They are so cute. The caption above the picture says "Let us Pray". Pray to who? It is important ,I know, for children to have a routine and stability and some sense of belonging. But good grief this is to soon. Paris is wearing pants and a cute white blouse. We all know that this is not proper attire for the little girls. She will notice that she is not dressed like everyone else and will feel bad. Oh--then there will be the love bombing. Granted, some will be sincere but many will not.

The only good thing were all the nasty comments people wrote in. I refrained myself from posting. It also was an invasion of their privacy to be photographed at the hall, but hey it got me too look!! I need to calm down---must have more coffee, or chocolate.

• VIII
    VIII

Link?

• Pandoras cat11
    Pandoras cat11

VIII- I am computer challenged. The website is www.TMZ.com. Maybe someone could post a link for me. I was just there and the comments are flying!!!

• Mickey mouse
  • Pandoras cat11
    Pandoras cat11

Thanks Mickey mouse!!

• VIII
    VIII

Thanks for the link.

First thing I noticed:

Why isn't the little girl, Paris in a dress? If she's truly at a KH, shouldn't she be in a dress? When did they start letting girls, of any age, start wearing pants? And jeans at that?

Or, is this a class and privilege thing?

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

From what i can tell from the photos they don't look none to happy to be going.

I remember those days.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I urge everyone to please leave a comment there. The JW's are commenting about how wonderful the Org. is along with the usual crap they spew. The comment section needs to hear from us!!!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

The JW experience will be nothing but casual for these kids. It's provides an intersting story, but that's about it.

In fact, they will have a JW experience that is particularly unique and unpredictable. Any of the standards that are applied to these kids from our personal experiences is strained. None of us were ever the children of a world renound pop star worth over a billion dollars.

There really is no way of knowing how much the JWs will really influence these kids. Speculation is pointless. Worrying about them is even more pointless...

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth
    The JW's are commenting about how wonderful the Org.

They are on the internet, especially a site like TMZ...I thought only watchtower.org was allowed.

These children should not be made the center of a spectacle.....but they are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit