Inability to take hints

by rebel8 68 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
  • rebel8
    rebel8
    Make up your mind guys, are they (according to you) bullies dragging people out of their houses making them listen to the message with bible held to their throats or they are having a break with friends on a sunny day sending 2 for a obligatory call on a few doors not really waiting for answers then going back for tea and biscuits at someone's house?
    You really need to keep your generalisations straight!!!

pssssssssssssst! We are not members of the Borg Collective. We have differing views on things.

The fact that you said that should reveal a startling truth to you about your cult thinking on oneness of mind.

Use this as an opportunity to think think think about yourself.....

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

Ren and her false dichotomies. It appears that Ren is exhibit #1 in regards to the OP.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Shut up, guys. You are feeding into R's highjack.

By the way JW's used to be taught to put their feet in doors, of course they have a problem with hints and subtleties. Oh, the arguments I had to put up watching when going out with old people.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Funny, I was thinking that Reniaa should be the "mascot" for this thread,...lol

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Make up your mind guys, are they (according to you) bullies dragging people out of their houses making them listen to the message with bible held to their throats or they are having a break with friends on a sunny day sending 2 for a obligatory call on a few doors not really waiting for answers then going back for tea and biscuits at someone's house?

Reniaa

Reniaa..

If you got off your Ass..

And..

Did the same hard work,most Real Jehovah`s Witness`s do..Like Field Service..

You would find out both statements are true..

...............LOL!!...OUTLAW

• steve2
    steve2

Difficulties in taking hints bedevils lots of people and is no respecter of religious beliefs. Sometimes people in fact realize a hint is being made that their listener isn't interested but they persist because sometimes it actually works. Look at sales people" with their soft sell.

• Free
    Free

Didn't anybody listen I suggested that all you have to do is ignore Reniaa and it will go away, Just like my dogs shit in the field across the street. It really works

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa said:

Reniaa

My reply: They seem to be pone extreme or the other...mostly the latter. You are one to talk about keeping ones generalizations straight!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit