Hypothetically, If Someone Created a Fake Congregation to Trick Another...

by OnTheWayOut 113 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

A fake congregation might be useful for forwarding publisher cards, so the publisher can get his own card and put it in the shredder. Once that happens, that person is no longer in the files and would be looked at like a worldly person by those handling the records. This works best if all records on that person are forwarded to that fake congregation and then to the person directly.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Poor Besty. I thought you had more ability than this. Oh well.

Besty quotes Vinny: "If you want to beat the system go ahead and do a fade then."

Besty Replies to vinny quote: "There is no one correct solution for all cases. Fading is particularly problematic for those already disfellowshipped, which was the subject of the original post."

**** No more problematic than pulling off a fake reinstatement once people start checking up on you and congratulating/encouraging you.

For starters most people do not live hundreds of miles away from the congregation that disfellowshipped them. So then what? You are dead in mud under your new plan right there. That aint much of a plan folks.

It takes usually six months to a year for reinstatement if you go to meetings for most cases. If you did something heavy, like practicing adultery, then it could take longer. BUT, THE INITIAL JC WILL ALSO SEE RED FLAGS RAISED if you come in any sooner for serious offenses like that.

Obviously you have not thought this thing out very well.

Bestey quotes Vinny: "My wife has faded and she can talk to most JW's today."

Betsy replies to my quote: "I'm happy your wife can enjoy partially restricted interaction with fundamentalist cult members. Does she have the freedom to discuss her birthday celebrations with her love bomber buddies?"

**** Are you NUTS? How will wifey be able to talk birthday celebrations under any bogus fade, true fade, active JW, disfellowshipped JW or anything else under the sun? Are you drinking? Earth to Besty come in Besty. She will not have ANY freedom of speech with ANY JW under ANY circumstances. Dude, go get some coffee before you reply next time.

Bestry writes: " There is no simplistic one-size-fits-all answer to exiting a high control group."

**** All I'm saying is I think your plan for bogus congos and bogus reinstatement letters SUCKS. If you pull it off I'll be bowing down for making it work. But I sure aint holding my breath. Sorry.

Beasties quotes Vinny: "If you instead want to create a phony congregation and phony judicial committees , then go for it. I sure won't stop anybody."

Bestey Replies to vinny: "Thanks for the permission to try new ways to defeat the WTS."

**** That'll cost you $250. I'll send permission in writing once I get the funds in hand. No checks from ya though. Not after this sorry reply.

Bestsie concludes: " If a DF'd person is being shunned how much worse can it get for all concerned? Go on Vinny - unleash the inner optimist that is begging to create new ways to undermine the WTS....or die in a fatalist coffin"....

**** I have seen many ways to undermine WT Society. But this idea sure aint one of the brightest I've seen. Like I said in beginning anybody that lives close by to congo where DF'd is already dead in mud.

Do you get that yet?

And those that do move far away will still get caught very soon if it can be pulled off at all.

Like I said on last nights deleted thread: (and good riddance)

"What do you think happens after he gets the reinstatement letter read on Thursday night?

Take a stroll here Cognac...

This guy is a former 20 year elder . And the judicial committee in his old cong that makes the announcement will be asked where he's at today by other elders and by friends and family that know him.

It will get around to other congregations in his circuit that also knew him and that he likely gave talks at for 20 years.

So then what happens? Will ANYBODY want to call to congratulate him? Will anybody call his new cong to get his number? What happens when ONE PERSON calls his congregation and finds out right then and there that he was never reinstated or they never heard of the guy?

Will his old or new C.O. make sure they check on him too?

How about his closest family. Will they be curious to see when he started going to meetings again? Will they want to see him and maybe visit him in his new congregation? Only to find out what?

I can go on and on. Just use your mind and you can see this will never work.

If he really wanted to beat the system he should have just continued going through the motions and gone to the meetings and writing new reinstatement letters until they said yes. He could have written the Society about all those times the brothers kept saying no.

He could have talked to the CO about it when he visits twice a year face to face.

But what was done here is just plain foolish and will never work for any amount of time.

And then after being exposed for this bogus reinstatement with XXXX, what are the chances this guy will ever get reinstated even 10 years later again??"

**** Back to current. Just use some common sense here folks. This is a bad idea. Sorry Bestsye you need to go back to the drawing board and lay off the bad stuff before posting.

You eat less crow this way.

Vinny

• besty
    besty
    Are you drinking?

erm...conversation closed...I don't see any need for that type of accusation, unless you are unsure of your position...Vinny it makes you appear insecure when everyone here knows you write well...

• Vinny
    Vinny

"erm...conversation closed."

**** And THAT would be an improvement. The entire idea should be closed. Next time just look ahead a wee bit.

If you have a good idea count me in. This just isn't one of them, IMO. But that's just one guy's outlook here, with specifics. Nothing more.

Have a good one,

Vinny

• Vinny
    Vinny

I see you edited your last comment and added: "I don't see any need for that type of accusation",

**** Should I re-quote what you wrote to me and all the sarcasm that went with it?

Look, no need to get offended Besty. I did not mean it literally. I think we are both big enough boys to realize that.

• besty
    besty

@ Vinny - Why did you spell my username 8 different ways in your earlier post?

• Vinny
    Vinny

"I don't see any need for that type of accusation, unless you are unsure of your position...Vinny it makes you appear insecure when everyone here knows you write well..."

**** Nonsense.

Only I posted specific reasons and details all throughout my comments. Try addressing the arguments maybe. But like I said it does not even matter, this is just my opinion. I can offer that. If you don't like it why not just move on. But instead you get all sarcastic and smart because I'm not on board with this plan.

And from there I had fun with you during my reply.

All is good.

Take care,

Vinny

• Vinny
    Vinny

"@ Vinny - Why did you spell my username 8 different ways in your earlier post?"

**** Was typing fast. And I can't type fast... sorry about that.

• besty
    besty

re-quote what you like Vinny - accusing me of being drunk smacks of ad hominem and implies weakness on your part...that's all.

You are better than that.

No offense taken - we are big boys - no need to diminish yourself in public with cheap shots...

• Vinny
    Vinny

Look, I spend plenty of time exposing JW bologna. I am on your side. If you guys have good ideas I'll jump on board. If not, at least I'm willing to take the time to explain WHY I think an idea won't work.

And I'd think that's a good thing.

Vinny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit