JFK Assasination....I realize now there was no Conspiracy Jack Ruby was mentally ill.

by Witness 007 58 Replies latest jw experiences

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Anyone else seen the new(ish) documentary on oswald on the history channel? Very interesting, he was determined to be famous and had decided to become famous by killing a famous person. He had already taken a shot at a general and missed a few months before he shot kennedy. He didn't particularly care who he killed he just wanted to kill someone to become famous. Reminds me of the guy who shot Regan to impress Jody Foster.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Yes, I saw that program. It was interesting, however there was nothing really "new" that it brought to the table. To me it is pretty open and shut that LHO acted alone in a perfect storm of circumstances.

• freydo
    freydo

For 46 years I have focused on one piece of evidence that I have never seen discussed anywhere. Until today. It is the most obvious visual evidence of a frontal shooter, and yet it has been completely ignored, so far as I know. If anyone has knowledge of other discussions of the matter I would appreciate being clued in.

Frame 313? "It seems incredible that Jackie isn't hit. Again, the spacial depth is difficult to imagine, the image as flat as a pop art painting by Roy Lichenstein. There's a flash -- not unlike a lens flare when catching the sun head-on -- which shrinks back to Kennedy's head and the red halo. This implosion certainly helps insinuate that the bullet has come from the South. And as the head snaps backwards, can there be any doubt?......."

http://culturecourt.com/F/Voyeur/Zapruder.htm

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Tests were done which show the bullets force hitting from that angle at the BACK would have this effect. To the un-trained eye you would assume the bullet came from the front but ballistic experts will say no. It blew half his head clean off!

• freydo
    freydo

007 - I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm talking about a flash that I believe is the reflection of sunlight off of the bullet in flight.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The Zapudder footage is so very bad footage it could be anything.....some claim the guy in the front seat turned around and shot Kennedy!!!!

• freydo
    freydo

Yes it could be. But as I stated, I've never seen it even discussed, anywhere. Even by conspiracy experts.

It's only the most important piece of visual evidence.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    I'm talking about a flash that I believe is the reflection of sunlight off of the bullet in flight.

God I love the internet. Who would have guessed, 20 years ago, that a person who could type could type that sentence?

• sacolton
    sacolton

I liked "Mortal Error" by Michael T. Griffith

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit