JFK Assasination....I realize now there was no Conspiracy Jack Ruby was mentally ill.

by Witness 007 58 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Just afew points....Jack Ruby who killed Ozwald before a trial is often shown on tape talking about..."you'll never know the real truth..." etc. But on the Net I found the WHOLE transcript. Jack Ruby was VERY mentally ill. He goes on to explain that these "forces at work" are the John Birch society, anti-Communist anti-Jew Club. He believes they are out to get him because he's Jewish. He changed his name Rienstien to "Ruby." His lawyers wanted him declared insane because of his ramblings about Jewish conspiracies. His mother was in an insane assuylum. He later claimed he wasn't sure why he killed Oswald it was "spur of the moment" as he left his beloved dog in his car outside...he would ramble on for hours about how these groups were out to get him to incriminate and destroy the Jews world wide.

No conspiracy....just a crazed guy! Interesting that Ozwald had counselling for major mental problems growing up!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Gerald Posner's book sealed the deal for me.

http://www.amazon.com/Case-Closed-Gerald-Posner/dp/1400034620

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The original car can be seen on Youtube....Governor Conelly's seat was re-set in the middle of the car...perfectly lined up with the bullets from the Book depository and JFK's wounds!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Gerald Posner's book sealed the deal for me.

http://www.amazon.com/Case-Closed-Gerald-Posner/dp/1400034620

Yeah I used to be a big conspiracy buff on this one, but Bugliosi's book did it for me. That and a couple of Unsolved History episodes that dealt with the magic bullet.

Oswald acted alone.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The Ozwald Photo's of him holding the gun and Commie newspapers were said to be "fakes"....his wife Marina claims Ozwald made her take the Photo's...a new one was recently found with Ozwalds hand writting on it....his mother claims they destroyed other photo's after the assasination.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Can someone give me the "cliffnotes" version of the Posner book?

• Farkel
    Farkel

big tex,

You read Bugliosi's book on the Kennedy assassination? It's over 1,000 pages long and more detailed than the Warren Commission report! Bugliosi is one of my favorite authors, but that book is very daunting.

My hate is off to you sir, for getting through it.

Farkel

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

big tex,

You read Bugliosi's book on the Kennedy assassination? It's over 1,000 pages long and more detailed than the Warren Commission report! Bugliosi is one of my favorite authors, but that book is very daunting.

My hate is off to you sir, for getting through it.

Farkel

Yes sir! Fascinating book, but I must admit it did bog down a bit with so much information. Or that may have been my poor little brain being overloaded.

I even bought the audio book, it's read by Edward Hermann by the way. If you can't do anything else, at least read the timeline he has for the first 400-500 pages. It's painstakingly detailed and at times extremely poignant. Full of information I never knew before such as detailed conversations Oswald had whilst being interviewed by the Dallas police.

One thing that gave me goosebumps, was Kennedy was in his hotel room in Fort Worth, before flying to Love Field, and he was looking out the window and actually said, "You know any son of a bitch with a rifle can kill the President from an office building."

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Was Oswald that good a shot?

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I also found Bugliosi's book to bog down in details. However, it sealed the deal for me. There was no conspiracy in the assassination of John Kennedy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit