JFK Assasination....I realize now there was no Conspiracy Jack Ruby was mentally ill.

by Witness 007 58 Replies latest jw experiences

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hi Big Tex,

I think you misssed my question, which was, "was Oswald that good a shot"?

Never really put much into the JFK assasination thing, never cared enough to study it, but I was a Sniper in the Canadian Army from 94-98, so curious in that regard.

I'm so sorry.

He was rated as "marksman/sharpshooter" while in the marines, which if memory serves, is not the highest ranking in shooting. Gosh I'm going to get this wrong but it involved hitting a target a 200 yards? Something like that.

At any rate, no he wasn't an expert shooter, the best of the best, but he was very good. There was an excellent program of how one shoot could indeed hit Kennedy and Connolly called "unsolved History" it used to be on Youtube and after I get through some work I'll see if I can find it.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Thanks guys, I appreciate the answers.

11 seconds is A LOT of time, that's for sure.

Can anyone give me the short version of the magic bullet thing?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well the basic idea is that there were 3 shots fired. The first shot missed, hitting the curb on the left hand side of the street, throwing up a small concrete chip that hit a bystander. The second bullet hit Kennedy in the back, exited his throat, hit Connolly in the chest exited hit his arm, exited before finally barely penetrating his leg where it fell out, presumably, in the hospital. The third bullet hit Kennedy in the back of his head and is the fatal shot.

The second bullet is the so-called magic bullet (others call it the single bullet theory) because it did so much.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Was it true that the bullet that was found was in very good condition?

• leavingwt
  • leavingwt
    leavingwt

The bullet was not pristine, but it was in pretty good shape.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Was the bullet the typical bullet or those used by snipers? they tend to be a tad "denser" and compromise less.

Nice video, thanks.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Was it true that the bullet that was found was in very good condition?

Yes. The next logical question then is "is that possible?". The answer to that question is also "yes".

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

PSacramento,

For the love of God, get a book! Do you use "the Google", man? How about Wikimapediamabedia?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

LWT,

LOL !

Fair enough dude, fair enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit