two witness ruling ?

by KAYTEE 154 Replies latest jw friends

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I'm still trying to wade through all the Witness-speak to understand what you're viewpoint actually is. You use so many words without saying anything at all, it's very difficult to ascertain what you really are trying to say.

OH, thank goodness.

I thought it was just me......

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

OUTLAW (Post 12154) asks:— Do you feel you need the Protection,the WBT$ provides for Pedophiles?

I answer for myself, No

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spike Tassell..

The only people who need WBT$ Rules that protect Pedophiles, are Pedophiles..

or

People who support protecting pedophiles..

People who support Pedophiles,are as guilty as Pedophiles.....Because..They have taken part in a Sexual Crime against a child..

Do you support the WBT$ Rules that Protect Pedophiles?

..............OUTLAW

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I support the rehabilitation of Pedophiles and their enablers, just as I support all of other sinners, but none of our sins. 1 Corinthians 6:11 and Hebrews 4:12-16 are among the scriptures which allow us to rise above our fallen human nature and see the possibilities that Jehovah God himself sees. Then, we can work in harmony with them for the glory of Him and the benefit of all of us sinners.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spike Tassel..

The only way to rehabilitate a Pedophile is with a bullet..Thier protectors deserve the same..

Please answer my question,as you did not answer it..

And..You Know it!!

Do you support the WBT$ Rules that Protect Pedophiles?..

.....................OUTLAW

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

OUTLAW now asks:— Do you support the WBT$ Rules that Protect Pedophiles?..

I answer truthfully, I would need to know what you think they are first

• sir82
    sir82

Chris (Post 12832):— And if the offender is convicted, does that qualify in your view, as the needed proof to require the elders to take judicial action against the offender?
    Assuming a fair trial, Yes

I can tell you've never been a JW elder. One eyewitness plus a criminal conviction would absolutely not be sufficient for a disfellowshipping, under current policy.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

If the elders had been there at the criminal trial, they'd count as witnesses themselves!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Spike, if I understand correctly, your viewpoint differs a great deal from Jehovah's Witnesses. I hear you stating that Jehovah's Witnesses' viewpoint on child abuse, and the need for 2 witnesses, to be wrong. I also hear you saying you have changed your opinion on the need for 2 witnesses as you seemed to feel earlier in this thread.

If this is so, then this thread did some good.

Chris

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spike Tassel..

In WBT$ World:..You need 2 witness`s to even make a case.....How many Pedophiles bring an audience with them to commit a sex crime against a child.....Do you support that rule?

:..When you report a sex crime against a child..You are required do it anonymously from a pay phone..Never mentioning any names..Of course nothing can be done for the child that has been sexually assualted.......Do you support that rule?..

.......................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit