...Michael Jacksons Dad...How Low,can you Go?...

by OUTLAW 42 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

When I saw him doing his PR event ..He could have cared less about his dead son..He was excited about his new record company.."It`s going to have Blue Ray!"........................

I don`t know many fathers that would be able to start a new business a few days after thier sons death........Joe Jackson is one cold hearted,piece of sh*t........................................OUTLAW

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    From all that I've read and heard on the news, both parents bear a huge responsibility for MJ's traumatic childhood and resulting troubled adult
    life. Joe Jackson is a ruthless brute, and Katherine was so co-dependent that she enabled him to abuse their kids. It seems that the WB&TS has
    some guilt in this as well, because Katherine acted just as any "good" jw wife would act, allowing a child abuser to lead the family.

I agree with that Jamie, people will do anything for money, using his son's fame and he has just died is so wrong.....

h4o

• Free
    Free

Wow, A little uptight about others opinions on matters Mary ? I mean come on, Whats with you and all the Bold all the time.

I didn't say the guy should win the Father of the year award but what I did say was they would have been window washers if their Dad hadn't sacrificed and believed in them. Their are alot of people who really beat their kids badly who never plant the seed of maybe one day, Is any of the allegations against Joe even true ? and from what source do we get our facts ? (The always honest media ?, or some auther who is staved for attention ? ) or maybe a sibling who felt left out of the whirlwind ? )

Was Joe ever arrested ? or charged ? I don't know , That is why I am asking, People used to think nothing of cracking their kids with a belt even in public back then and I know if my Dad had beatin me so, I wouldn't want him walking into the court room every day with me on TV or thanked him when winning awards.

Regardless, Joe has some ego issues from what I see and should of came up with something a little less heartless to say at the BET show.

Ride on and agree to disagree always. The Jacksons have no bearing on my life whatsoever and shouldn't on yours, Next topic, Pass the salt please.

Free

• rebel8
    rebel8

I'm really surprised Daddy Dearest never became a jw. I mean it's a perfect religion for him. Misogynistic, authoritarian, abuse-promoting, etc.

black-rumped

I don't know what that means, but it sounds bad.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    black-rumped
    I don't know what that means, but it sounds bad.

Josie knows.

Sylvia

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

black bootay?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yes, ma'am.

Or, black a- -.

As in, "Get your black a - - back to Vegas and leave it to Katherine to sort out things."

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• rebel8
    rebel8

Is white-rumped better, equal, or worse than that? Mine is alabaster.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Equal.

Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You got it right Sylvia..Joe lives in the family Vegas home.....................After seeing Joes behaviour..Katherine is a much better choice..

...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit