...Michael Jacksons Dad...How Low,can you Go?...

by OUTLAW 42 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Michael Jackson has`nt even been buried yet..And..His dad set up a PR Event,to launch his new Record company "Ranch Records"..

Does he mean like NeverLand Ranch?..Michaels home..

I watched it on TV..It was disgusting..

Joe Jacksons son has just died..Micheal Jackson..

And..

He is launching a new Record Company..Based on the Strength of Advertising,of his Sons Death..???????????????????????

The commentator just shook his head,as they played the clip..

............................................................OUTLAW

• beksbks
    beksbks

Apparently pretty darn low

• snowbird
    snowbird

Low-down, childhood stealing, womanizing, black-rumped trash!

Sylvia

• Mary
    Mary

Joe Jackson is the epitome of bad parenting. He's all around a pretty nasty character and I think it's worth noting that Michael did NOT leave custody of the kids to his father----only his mother.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

That guy is a scumbag. On a red-carpet interview this weekend they were asking him how he and the family were doing, he said: "just great!" and he mentioned that we lost an 'international superstar', not 'our son' or something to the likes. Then he grabs another dude and introduces him as his partner on his new record company.

F-ing bastard.

Edit: Found the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO66BtD35hE

• JWoods
    JWoods

I have just some casual questions about the MJ mother -

Is she still married to Joe? Is she still a JW? If so, wonder if MJ thought over the possibility that she might kingdom hall these kids like she did him?

BTW, I blame both the father and mother EQUALLY for what happened to this pathetic soul.

• truthlover
    truthlover

No wonder Michael's mother is living in separate homes away from him -- he is a nut.. I had to watch the news clip a few times as I could not believe the crassness of that guy... he even changed the subject away from Michael and the family to his new record label.. I think he has some sort of metal disease

wasnt Rev Al Sharpton next to Joe Jackson in the first announcement of his record label on the Red Carpet where he had a MJ imitator-- why would Sharpton be involved with such an idiot?? Doesnt speak too well of him either..

the next clip I saw was of his so called business partner in the record label

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

why would Sharpton be involved with such an idiot

Idiots begets idiots. I'd say the same for Jesse Jackson as well.

They're all morons.

Yiz

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

Yizuman - CORRECT

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Bottom feeders, the lot of them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit