...Michael Jacksons Dad...How Low,can you Go?...

by OUTLAW 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I agree - bottom feeders! It's no wonder that Michael Jackson turned out like he did. Poor guy! I really feel sorry for him more than I ever have.

• Free
    Free

As long as his poor kids aren't exposed, introduced, or forced into the Watchtower by Michaels Mother everything will be Ok.

Say what you will about Joe , He supported and encouraged his Children to seek greatness, So what if he disciplined them a little. Thats why most kids now have no fear of their Parents, Because they have never got a wooden spoon across their ass.

Barry Gordy said that he never had a problem with any of the boys , They were always on time, Always polite and always delivered the goods.

Michael Jackson and all the Jacksons for that matter would of been working at Walmart or would have been the good old reliable window washer that for some reason I have heard referred to here as being a worthy Witnesss job if Joe had not pushed his kids to dream a little.

Listen, Did anybody ever think that the reason most of them are/were wackie was not because of Joe but because their Mother forced them into a Cult. After all, The record shows I believe most kids who leave the Watchtower ,GUESS WHAT ?? Thats right !! THEY GO FUCKING NUTS and still end up at Walmart or as window washer IMO.

I do agree though that Joe should have waited a month or two.

• watson
    watson

• beksbks
    beksbks

Why is everyone being so mean to Joe Jackson? I mean he's not very good, but............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnbj0w8iOeM

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"After all, The record shows I believe most kids who leave the Watchtower ,GUESS WHAT ?? Thats right !! THEY GO FUCKING NUTS and still end up at Walmart or as window washer IMO."

Hm, show me those so-called records so I can find out why my silblings and I aren't freaking nuts right now. None of the born-ins in my family are jws.

Josie

• Free
    Free

I know a lot of child stealing that went down at the Watchtower, and I changed my mind about anything I said positive about Joe after going to that video, He is one crazy bastard. So, he was a crazy bastard that encouraged his kids due to some personal dream he was re-living through them.

Well at least they are all RICH

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Joe Jackson is vile. That's all I have to say about that.

• Free
    Free

Relax Josie I ended with IMO or aka . What I believe from MY OWN experience.

I'm sure you and yours are totally normal without any lasting side effects from the Cult and I think that is great, many are not.

Sorry If you took offence.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

MrsJ5 -

Dont say such terrible things about bottom feeders. They are the very foundation of the ecosystem and are quite interesting even cute to the scientists that study them.

I dont think there is a word that sums up everything you feel about this "character".

HB

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

What Ol' Joe needs is a 230 grain Gold Dot on his forehead. Piece of Shit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit