...Michael Jacksons Dad...How Low,can you Go?...

by OUTLAW 42 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Lmao, I love you Hammy but I think I got it right, see def. 3;

bottom feeder:

n.

1. A fish or other animal that feeds on the bottom of a body of water.
    2. One that feeds low on the food chain; a scavenger.
    3. Slang.
      1. An opportunist who profits from the misfortunes of others: “The frazzled, adrenaline-pumped tabloid newshounds [in the movie] are the bottom feeders of contemporary journalism” (Entertainment Weekly).
      2. A low or despicable person.
      3. No offense really taken Free, MJ's sad end was a compilation of many factors that happened to have a overbearing father and a cult religion in the mix.

Josie

4. Black Sheep
      Black Sheep

He is only stooping as low as any Jehovah's Witness.

JW funeral services are always advertorials for the cult.

Cheers

Chris

5. Tired of the Hypocrisy
      Tired of the Hypocrisy

We are not supposed to judge so I will just keep my big flap shut about that low-down munny grubber

6. edward612
      edward612

Joe Jackson is vile, that's correct.

7. shamus100
      shamus100

Mrs. Jones,

You need a spankin! Breaking those forum rules... you should make it sound more like f**k.

I'm tellin'.

8. restrangled
      restrangled

Joe Jackson is a total self centered scum bag.

When I heard how tortured MJ was about his looks, because his father constantly belittled him about his nose and acne.....it all added up. In addition, his father admitted to spanking him with a belt or his hand before performances.....it is beyond belief.

Now he is spouting about a business venture....where is this JW mother? Why, is she still with him? Why would any judge allow custody of this man's children to a child beater household if they are together? Those kids are going to be so messed up.

r.

9. defective light
      defective light

Was / or is the grandmother still an active JW? and is the rest of the "family" still in or out?

can anyone please verify the current status of the Jacksons, I keep hearing about a Memorial and I am puzzled

---thanks

10. Mary
      Mary
      Free said: Say what you will about Joe , He supported and encouraged his Children to seek greatness. So what if he disciplined them a little.

I guess you must have a very strange idea of what "support" and "encourge" means. Joe Jackson did nothing of the kind. His own career never got out of the toilet and like many mothers who "encourage" their 5 year old daughters to compete in pagents, Joe was living vicariously through his children and they were 'going to be successful' even if he had to beat them all the way to fame. While I'm sure the kids were initially happy that they were successful, the fact is that the father abused them terribly. He beat the shit of them, and he was verbally and mentally abusive. This is not "disciplining them a little"----he was a scum-sucking maggot who bears a huge part of what was wrong with Michael.

Thats why most kids now have no fear of their Parents, Because they have never got a wooden spoon across their ass.

This slimeball did alot more than give his kids a wooden spoon on their ass. For myself I agree that sometimes, a smack on the bum for bad behaviour is warranted. There is a huge difference between spanking a child for bad behaviour and beating the hell out of them, berating them for not "doing enough" or being perfect and giving them the worst sort of inferiority complex imaginable by making fun of your physical features.

Michael Jackson and all the Jacksons for that matter would of been working at Walmart or would have been the good old reliable window washer that for some reason I have heard referred to here as being a worthy Witness job if Joe had not pushed his kids to dream a little.

Oh please, do you even read the history of this guy? "Dream a little?" "Encourage?" "Support?" What planet are you on? A man who should be grieving horribly at his son's death tells the newscast less than a week later that he's "doing great" and tries promoting his own crap on the air. The way you make is sound is that he missed out on being Father of the Year.

Listen, Did anybody ever think that the reason most of them are/were wackie was not because of Joe but because their Mother forced them into a Cult. After all, The record shows I believe most kids who leave the Watchtower ,GUESS WHAT ?? Thats right !! THEY GO FUCKING NUTS and still end up at Walmart or as window washer IMO.

This is one time that the religion is probably not to blame. Or if they are, they are nowhere near as much to blame as Joe Jackson. He is the lowest form of scum on the planet and that video just made me want to hurl.

11. jamiebowers
      jamiebowers

From all that I've read and heard on the news, both parents bear a huge responsibility for MJ's traumatic childhood and resulting troubled adult life. Joe Jackson is a ruthless brute, and Katherine was so co-dependent that she enabled him to abuse their kids. It seems that the WB&TS has some guilt in this as well, because Katherine acted just as any "good" jw wife would act, allowing a child abuser to lead the family.

12. awaken2004
      awaken2004

OMG

Joe Jackson did not simply discipline his children with a belt when they misbehaved. HE FREAKIN ABUSED THEM! There is a difference!

He is abviously detached from MJ and probably his other kids too. How he could stand there and act like he is just another fan remarking about how sad MJ's death proves to me the guy has serious problems. It seems his kids have never been anything more than dollar signs to him.

If his kids were not so talented he would have probably abandoned them or beat at least one of them to death.

I think MJ was guilty of child abuse and he should have been found guilty but I cannot help but feel sorry for his tragic life.

Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit