Ex jw wife

by sspo 60 Replies latest social relationships

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think it's hilarious that Reniaa wants intimate details about someone's sex life. A bit voyeuristic I say

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

projection perhaps of her own undesireable traits?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

C'mon guys, lay off Reniaa. She was just giving her advice. She wasn't actually asking if SSPO had been doing the deed, and asking for details.
    He answered her properly. There are enough threads about Reniaa's advice. Jeez, Louis.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OTO..Normally I would agree with you.....But..Reniaa makes a very big deal if you ask her about Field Service,Meeting attendance,Ministry School..Ect..Ect......."It`s Private,How Dare you ask me those Questions!"

Now Reniaa wants to know if SSPO has been Boinking anyone but his EX!!...........When you live by Hypocritical Double Standards,people are going to laugh at you..

....................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• White Dove
    White Dove

Reniaa was not asking for information. She was asking the question to make a point. It was rhetorical. No need for an answer.

• sspo
    sspo

OTWO

Once you're labeled an "apostate " you have no say or weight with the elders.

She will have to wait until i get married, which might take a very long time, in order

for her to marry, by that time she will be an old lady and very tough to find someone in the religion.

There is probably four sisters to every brother available.

It was her choice, she can rely on FDS and "Jehovah" to satisfy her needs.

He promised didn't he?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I like your last answer SSPO. Strength to you.

She has made all of her choices without considering you. This is another one she can make without your input.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SnowBird..A retorical Question needs no answer..

"Did you have someone else in the last three years so in god's eyes she could marry again? ..Not only did Reniaa ask a question..

if that is the case i would advise writing the letter..She answers it as well.....Hardly retorical.....A Retorical Question needs no answer..

, Your children are witnesses and they will just think you are being vindictive if you refuse but this all hinges on whether your wife truly has grounds for divorce in god's eyes...Then Reniaa moralizes on the answer she just gave,to her own question..

If you have not commited any act that causes your marriage to be undone in god's eyes it would be wrong to lie about it.

Reniaa

.................................................................Renia is not nearly as innocent as she would try to appear................................................OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

In my humble opinion she asked a probing question and then back off it by trying to make it rhetorical. A better way to phrase it without appearing to be overtly curious would had been: "If you had been with someone else in the last three years then in God's eyes your ex-wife could marry again."

Reniaa's a big girl and not some fainting violet, she knows what's here and keeps coming back.

Josie

• cantleave
    cantleave

Be careful, Don't play the game, you are giving power to the org not freeing your wife. If you get Df'd you may never see your kids again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit