Ex jw wife

by sspo 60 Replies latest social relationships

• sspo
    sspo

i find it interesting that i posted about 16 days ago concerning whether i should write a letter and

allow my ex wife to be free and marry.

Saturday night she called out of the blue ( maybe there is a god upthere looking down) after 3 years of not talking to her and she wants to meets.

We met last night and after small talk about how we are both doing and family stuff, she asked me if i would write a letter

freeing her or releasing her from our marriage without admitting adultery, since i don't believe in the bible anymore,

why would i not do that for her so she could move on with her life ?

I told her i will never write that letter since it can be used against me for DF and i will not play the watchtower

game with their rules and regulations.

Finally all pissed off she got up and left and accusing me of retaliating against her for leaving me.

She definetely made me feel bad and often i feel like i should just do it and let her go her own way.

On the other hand i'm all pissed off because she gave me hell along with her father to have me Df

and loose it all, especially my girls that were still in the borg.

She has rejected her mother, has not talked to her in 17 years, 2 of her sisters and 2 of my daughters that left the organization.

Why do i feel sorry for her and at times want to give in and let her marry? Don't love her anymore but was married to her for 26 years

and probably feelings are still there.

I need to find replacement woman!!!!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

JWs really have a gift for acting the persecuted victim. It was her choice to leave you...? You're not stopping her from remarrying, the WT is - and it's HER choice to follow the Watchtower rules.

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

If losing your daughters is hanging over your head like a sword of damocles then she can stay single.

• dutchstef
    dutchstef

Wait till she gets a new boyfriend, get maried disf'd and then sent the letter.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Let her stay single , if she wants to remain devoted to such a shame cult thats her problem.

Sounds like she doesn't deserve respect because she doesn't have it for anyone else whose not

involved with that religion. Her lack of personal integrity makes her not worthy of anything at all.

Call it the laws of humanity.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I got my ex to write a letter. I still have it. The letter was written in 1983. There have been a few times over the years that I've found the letter again....then I think how rediculous the whole thing was.

Don't write the letter, it's her rules that don't allow her to remarry, not yours.

lisa

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

keep doing as your doing and NEVER EVER LET UP.

NEVER write a letter...

NEVER admit to anything.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Hey buddy, she went after you to get you DF'ed.
    She used the rules to hurt people, reject people.

Let her live with those same rules. You do not prevent her from deciding what to do, only the rules do.
    If she insists on waiting for you to write a letter or give proof of freedom, wait until you find that new woman.
    Even then, don't just give her what she wants. Let her wait.

• oompa
    oompa

She can date and remarry without DF and without a letter from you. Some elders will take her word for it...esp after three years, and the onus would be on you to come forward and deny it, although she can claim you are lying, and they can absolve themselves from the situation since nobody really knows unless they see you humping or get a fun video. Or they could do a "stakeout" and just see you alone with a chick go in your house or hotel.

Or you can have sex with her whether she wants to or not since in WT eyes you guys are still married...just kidding...think about it...if you guys are still married in wt/gods eyes then you are the head and she must be submissive and the weaker vessel!...could be a good poontang opportunity if you are backed up a bit....lol......but then you could deny it since two witnesses are needed to prove it.....lmao..........oompa

i wonder what she would think about WT rules if you took advantage of her "rendering her dues"???

• sspo
    sspo

Oompa

When we were still together and became " apostate" i was sleeping in another room.

What chance is there to sleep with her right now? :) Very little.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit