Now Billy Mays has died, he was 50!

by purplesofa 101 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Earlier today, when I learned that they had found cocaine in his body, I told my wife, "Co-caine makes the heart go Ka-Boom!"

She was drinking soda at the time, and almost spit it out - laughing.

It's sad to hear of someone dying of a heart attack - but when they do stupid things that may cause it... well, I feel sorry for his wife and family.

Regards,

Jim TX

• John Doe
    John Doe
    And he leaves without answering my question. Yep. He's hiding something.

You'll have to sweet talk me more than that to find out.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    How does sitting in your living room smoking a joint have anything to do with anyone else?

So Beks is a drug addict. THAT explains a lot. Just wait till BTS finds out!

• dinah
    dinah
    What's the difference between smoking a joint, and drinking Southern Comfort?

I vote to hang out with Beks.

• Priest73
    Priest73

I vote to hang out with Beks.

That's fine Dana, but we need to let Beks know that there are places that she can turn to for help with her addtion.

A simple google search returned many. Here's an example:

http://www.cirquelodge.com/?source=googleppc&referrer=google&keyword=drug_addiction&gclid=COD03rvKlpwCFdZM5QodTgpYeg

Beks, you and your family are in my thoughts... Please seek help before you do anymore damage to those who care for you. If need be, I'll work with Gregor to form an intervention.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

as a country we should not be glorifying drug addicts.

at the same time by illegalizing prostitution and light drugs such as pot.... we are creating more crime (look at netherlands as a example)

• Priest73
    Priest73
    at the same time by illegalizing prostitution and light drugs such as pot...

She never said she was into prostitution, but many chicken head crack hos finding them selves doing such things just to support their habbits.

• dinah
    dinah
    If need be, I'll work with Gregor to form an intervention.

Okay, that would be funny. We should call that "Intervention" show and get them on there. I can see it now, Gregor tries to help and gets hit in the head with a Southern Comfort bottle for his trouble.

Then a brawl breaks out and ends with Beks screaming "Mom always loved you more!"

Back to the topic, I always thought Billy Mays was just a tad too excited about Oxyclean and his garden tool thingy.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    I always thought Billy Mays was just a tad too excited about Oxyclean and his garden tool thingy.

Much like beks and her excitement for the current administration?

But seriously, Please seek help for your heavy drug use beks

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

i wasn't talking about beks, just in general.

there are women out there that really cannot do any job except perform sex. those women would be safer (risk and disease) under laws like they have in holland

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit