Now Billy Mays has died, he was 50!

by purplesofa 101 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Wow....I never thought for a minute that Billy and Coke were playmates. Just didn't enter my radar..surprised me when I heard it on the news just now.

On the other hand, Ryan O'Neal coming 'on' to his daughter, while perverse in itself, didn't really surprise me. sammieswife.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Wow....I never thought for a minute that Billy and Coke were playmates. Just didn't enter my radar..surprised me when I heard it on the news just now.

Maybe Obama's health care plan can bring him back!!!!

• VIII
    VIII

Hey, I use Oxyclean everytime I do a load. Works wonders.

Still, I feel bad for him.

One more stat on drugs and how, maybe, drugs can Kill?

Maybe.

What do I know. I stopped doing hard drugs right after college when I had to get a job and realized I couldn't pay for drugs, a car, a house, insurance, food, clothing and my student loans.

I opted to stop the drugs.

Since I still can't afford to get high (and don't want to), I am putting my money in my 401k so I can retire someday. Weird how that works.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

It's a conspiracy.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I think he was pretty hardcore, they also found in his system hydrocodone (Vicodin), oxycodone (painkiller), alprazolam (Xanax), nordiazepam (Valium) and temazepam (anti-anxiety).

That kind of cocktail will either kill you right out or drive you to suicide.

• 504deist
    504deist

i used to sell coke. you would be surprised who are users. most people think coke heads are bums. i had businessmen, housewives and teachers. most people that use are sensible and are occasional users. i was bad off and leave it alone now, however, i was way more destructive on alcohol than coke.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I don't see anything wrong with the occasional use of darn near anything.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Coke is like microscopic razor, snort enough of it and it'll drill thru the center of your nose that you can slide a hankie from one nostril and out the other.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh, pahlease. Besekers, please don't tell me you dabble in that crap. Coke heads are among the lowest of scum in my opinion.

Now come, kiss the monkey. Kiss me!

P.S. Billy Mays was an idiot. I hope he got paid well to act like a drugged up assclown.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Is Beks a cocaine user? Liberal minds want to know!

That would explain loads.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit