by purplesofa 101 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah
    there are women out there that really cannot do any job except perform sex

Do what? You can't be serious.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I vote to hang out with Beks.

Me too. There is nothing worse than a drunk.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    there are women out there that really cannot do any job except perform sex.

I'm with Dana on this one. There are many jobs they can do. Laundry, Cleaning, Cooking (some of them), and the Dishes. It's grossly unfair to the the weaker sex to assume that they're only good for sex. Some of the aren't even good at that.

• dinah
    dinah

What'd you say, Padre? Oh, you like extra starch in your underwear? Gotcha, no problem, anything for you my dear!

Are there any food allergies I should be worried about? *looks around innocently*

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I'm with Dana on this one. There are many jobs they can do. Laundry, Cleaning, Cooking (some of them), and the Dishes. It's grossly unfair to the the weaker sex to assume that they're only good for sex. Some of the aren't even good at that.

And to think I used to find you sexy.

Sigh. There goes another one.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    And to think I used to find you sexy.
    Sigh. There goes another one.

I was KIDDING. You should know me better than that by now. Now can we get back to Bek's heavy Cocain use and "Ho'ing" problem?

• Priest73
    Priest73
    What'd you say, Padre? Oh, you like extra starch in your underwear? Gotcha, no problem, anything for you my dear! Are there any food allergies I should be worried about? *looks around innocently*

No food alergies here. Priest strong like bull hung like gnat.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I was KIDDING. You should know me better than that by now. Now can we get back to Bek's heavy Cocain use and "Ho'ing" problem?

So was I. Forget Bek's heavy cocaine use and come to Robyn.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    So was I. Forget Bek's heavy cocaine use and come to Robyn.

On my way. Seems Beks is CRACKED out some where.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

have you guys watched TV?

Paris?

Kendra?

New York?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit