Now Billy Mays has died, he was 50!

by purplesofa 101 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Coke used to be the drug of choice for the rich - poor folk couldn't afford the stuff....I think some of those people have switched, especially the younger elite, to more acceptable forms of drug use - prescription drugs. Adderall used to be a good one the youngsters were poppin...cos it's better to be a prescription druggie than just a street druggie. One dresses better than the other.

I agree 504 - I know people who used their cars, their homes and their businesses as collateral for their drugs....lost them all and still didn't get it. It's sad for the kids of these families - sammieswife.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Beks:

I don't see anything wrong with the occasional use of darn near anything.

Shamus:

Oh, pahlease. Besekers, please don't tell me you dabble in that crap. Coke heads are among the lowest of scum in my opinion.

There is a differnce between dabbling and being a coke head, yanno.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I don't have much respect for either one.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Thanks Rob!

I dabbled with many things in my youth.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Why is that Doe? What's the difference between smoking a joint, and drinking Southern Comfort?

• John Doe
    John Doe

What's the difference between smoking a joint, and drinking Southern Comfort?

What does law and order mean to you?

• Robdar
    Robdar
    What does law and order mean to you?

Ever toss back a couple and go for a drive in your sporty car?

• choosing life
    choosing life

It means the ones with the money make the rules.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Ever toss back a couple and go for a drive in your sporty car?

No. I've never drank anything and then driven before sleeping for the night. In fact, I've never been drunk, which is completely beside the point anyway.

• Robdar
    Robdar

You do not have to be drunk to be over the limit. Never been to a bar, had a couple, and then driven home?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit