Now Billy Mays has died, he was 50!

by purplesofa 101 Replies latest jw friends

• IWillBeDubbedNoMore
    IWillBeDubbedNoMore

TMZ is reporting that yesterday he when his flight had a ruff landing and he complained to the local fox news channel that he was struck in the head by something.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Michael, Farrah, Ed make three. Billy Mays and Sky Saxon make two. Who will be the third?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/27/arts/music/27saxon.html?_r=1

• dinah
    dinah

I hope Keith doesn't try to climb any coconut trees this week!!

• caliber
    caliber
    Michael(58), Farrah, Ed make three. Billy Mays (58)and Sky Saxon make two. Who will be the third? ..FHN

They say" all the wise and intellectual people are dieing off .". ohh and by the way FHN how have you been feeling lately ?(B.1958 )

tee hee hee .....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Uh, well, Caliver, I'm feeling a little too tired, but I think I am okay. It will make me feel better if we find out that the 50 somethings didn't die from age related illnesses. They said that Michael didn't have severe coronary disease.

• caliber
    caliber
    I hope Keith doesn't try to climb any coconut trees this week!!

Here is timely warning for Dinah & hubby !!!

• chickpea
    chickpea

echoing the sentiment of
    sympathy for the family

but sooo not gonna miss that
    haranguing,grating voice of his...

• crapola
    crapola

Yeah, I'm sorry he died, but that voice! It grated on my last nerve.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Copied from Billy May's Son from his twitter...

My dad didn't wake up this morning.. I'm sure you'll all hear about it. It hasn't yet hit me but it's about to. about 4 hours ago from UberTwitter

On my way to the house. He's gone. I'm gonna be strong for him. Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers everyone. about 3 hours ago from UberTwitter

With the family. Um... Not quite sure what to say right now. All the support from you guys does help. about 3 hours ago from UberTwitter

Damn this really sucks, I feel bad for the family.

Ironically, Billy May's last twitter was this...

RT @realbillymays Just had a close call landing in Tampa. The tires blew out upon landing. Stuck in the plane on the runway. about 23 hours ago from web

Billy May dies less than 23 hrs later.

Awful!

Yiz

• AK - Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit