Did Everyone Really Love Michael Jackson? (I'm Confused)

by minimus 66 Replies latest jw friends

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

I thought he was a genius and loved/love his music. I think he comes under the category of being able to be forgiven for anything he did - he was unique in our culture. I think his upbringing produced a very unusual character that simply needed to relive his childhood and that together with his wealth and fame led to all sorts of strange things. Many of us have done/do things as a result of how our spirit was stifled as JW's - add everything else to the mix as in the case of MJ and boy do you have a bubbling couldron. I agree with fellow posters who say that cuddling up with some kids in bed of course is totally inappropriate but it does NOT make him a pedo and you know what? Some friends of ours who I completely trust and who my boys love to pieces? If my boys were cuddled up with them reading bedtime stories, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I think as a society we have lost a lot of the innocence that used to be in community/family due to the minority of dangerous ones amongst us and now blokes have to be so careful not be seen as rapists or pedophiles that they cannot show their natural affection like they used to.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

He was talented but weird - he will be missed - but hell no it is not worth all the media fuss being made

• restrangled
    restrangled

Crapola, I think my answer was totally on topic. and Here is the deal....I never would have let my kids sleep over at anyones house at such a young age, so it makes me question, what parents were thinking who did with MJ.

Why?.... because he was a celeb and they could brag about it? Because he had a huge property dedicated to children? Because he had millions of dollars at the time?

I think he just loved kids and felt like one himself, and protected as he was did not realize it was not ok to have Pajama parties with strange kids.

Why admit you let kids sleep in your bed if you were guilty....

r.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I loved OJ's talent on the gridiron and even in the movies and commercials he made. That doesn't change the fact that he is a murderer.

BTW, most adults are capable of holding two thoughts at a time. MJ was an entertainer. But first, he was a human being.

• restrangled
    restrangled

bizzy bee....What?

"I l

BTW, most adults are capable of holding two thoughts at a time. MJ was an entertainer. But first, he was a human being.

oved OJ's talent on the gridiron and even in the movies and commercials he made. That doesn't change the fact that he is a murderer."

• Scully
    Scully

To the musical legend who made it acceptable for men to grab their crotches in public.... RIP.

• m.seagull
  • restrangled
    restrangled

Skully...too funny.

"To the musical legend who made it acceptable for men to grab their crotches in public.... RIP."

The problem is, baseball greats have done this for years!

r.

• Scully
    Scully

restrangled...

I'm a hockey fan... I've never been into baseball. MJ was the first public figure I'd ever seen grab hisself like that.

<~~ me after watching the video....

• m.seagull
    m.seagull

I'm a hockey fan...

I'm watching the draft right now. Still waiting around for the Penguins.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit