People STILL believe in Demons and Ghosts on this site...bloody 16th Century rubbish!

by Witness 007 74 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

It's the 21st CENTURY MATE! There is NO evidence for demons and ghosts! People saying Ouija boards really work because: "This one time...at Band Camp...." CRAP I SAY! Tests have been carried out on these boards...they blind folded people and turned the boards around....the "Demons" would move to were the "Yes" was meant to be.....it was the sub-conscious mind of the people being tested. Our Ancient sub-conscious mind plays tricks on us and remember most videos are FAKED! The chair "moving" across the floor had fishing line on it...HOUDINI TRCKS.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Witness 007

Your lack of evidence is unconvincing to someone that has experienced this phenomena (did not use the Ouija board and wouldn't).

I fail to see why living in the 21st century should make a difference.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Paker Brothers sell friggin Ouija boards!....hello "Monopoly", Trivial Persuit".......how many Millions of Kid's have been "possesed" or had Ghost experiences with this GAME......pish rubbish! A JAY DUB way of thinking! Americans would Sue like theres no tommorow.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lol there are Ouija game apps for iPods...I think it's funny

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Your lack of evidence is unconvincing to someone that has experienced this phenomena

Your anecdote is unconvincing to those of us that demand extraordinary proof for such extraordinary claims. Our mind and our senses can fool us, that's all I'm sayin....

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

lol @ ipod

• TD
    TD

LOL...

Like I said on the other thread; I've got absolutely no use for supernatural nonsense, but I don't argue with true believers of any stripe

• Kudra
    Kudra

well, you've got to expect a bunch of the people that come here to believe in supernatural things, right?...

heck, (just about) 100% of all the people on this board at one time believed in talking snakes, talking donkeys, virgin birth, a man in the sky who sees everything you do and knows your thoughts, that humans magically appeared on the scene 6000 years ago... etc...

just like you believed in those things way back when, some people still believe in other magical stuff now...

It is weird when I go back home and hang with JWs from my childhood- its like going home and finding out that all of your childhood friends are still talking about Santa Claus and waiting for the tooth fairy to come... I can't believe that those people still believe the JW line...

• Twitch
    Twitch

Well said Kudra

I don't believe in such things but that's just me. Whatever gets you thru the day I suppose.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah we won't die....we just float around like Gasper the friendly Ghost........lets drown some Witches for making our crops fail!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit