People STILL believe in Demons and Ghosts on this site...bloody 16th Century rubbish!

by Witness 007 74 Replies latest jw experiences

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

But I heard a ghost just last night while I was sleeping!

Yesterday evening I had washed a very large pile of dished, pots and pans and had them all piled up to dry. They, all of the sudden, in the middle of the night I heard a loud CRASH as the pile fell down making a gawd awful sound.

They ONLY possible explanation is demonzzz!

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

There's a mystery that can't be proven by "logical" science. It could be a late night dream that awakes us with a start, or an experience that awakens a pagan fear but it's a something that logic can't explain.

At deaths door does "logic' give solice? Balance in all things.....

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Like Oompa......If I had a DEMON or ghost experience I would RUN BACK to the Kingdom Hall and start special Pioneering,,,,smearing my house in Holy Water {or C.Oversear Piss} to ward off those demons.....it would be obvious that Jehovah and Jesus exist and can protect me if I call their names.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    I would RUN BACK to the Kingdom Hall and start special Pioneering,

Why not the Catholic church?

Warlock

• Warlock
    Warlock
    At deaths door does "logic' give solice?

Good question, doof.

Very good.

Warlock

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"At death's door does logic give solice?" BINGO! FEAR OF DEATH...yes the logical answer DOES NOT bring solice......but believing in "the spirit world" ..."God" the Tooth Fairy sure helps.

Yes after death I will "Haunt" my old house with my "ghost dogs" scaring the shite out of the new owners!

• Warlock
    Warlock

Come on down and haunt me when you die.

Warlock

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Ouija boards work the same way as dreaming does. In both cases, your right brain is broadcasting a message (either by text, as in the Ouija board, or in 3D moving pictures as in a dream). Neither case has any demons involved. About the only thing the Ouija board does work (and this is plenty) is in keeping those witlesses away from the door.

I have done just about everything I could to invite the demons. I got the Ouija board. I have some satanic music, and play it. I have several books that expose the Bible (it lies), yet I have no Bible or Quran in my place. I got rid of any and every piece of littera-trash I could find, and there is only a tiny chance that a stray Asleep! magazine is still floating around waiting for my shredder. And still no demon attacks--I realize that they do not attack people in the first place.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Ahh 007 I don't believe in the afterlife. I was just for warning you to the terror you may face at the logical conclusion of your reasoning

• joelingeorgia
    joelingeorgia

you know what, in 1000 years from now, if human's haven't become extinct,

they still will believe in gods, ghosts, demons and all kinds of stuff you can't

see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit