ouija board

by The-Borg 170 Replies latest jw friends

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi Sylvia,

Even better He has give us all authority over these principalities and powers :)

Luke 10:19-20 (New International Version)

19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. 20 However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven."

Anyhow, even unbelievers will call on the name above every name i.e. Jesus and His power. I praise Him that He paid the price and my name is written in His book Revelation 21:27 Hallelujah! All the best, Stephen

• Warlock
    Warlock

snowy,

I've been waiting for you.

I could tell you a few stories....................all of them products of the subconscience, of course.

Warlock

• cognac
    cognac

I can't believe this is still an argument...

Who has the popcorn???

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hi, Chalam.

I was so hoping for your presence on this thread. http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/experiences/177492/1/Pass-Me-Not

Warlock, I've got your back. You know that, of course.

Cognac, not an argument, but a heated debate!

Sylvia

• Warlock
    Warlock

Come on cog.

Anyone starting a thread like this is just asking for a minimum of three pages.

Thanks, borg.

Warlock

• cognac
    cognac
    Cognac, not an argument, but a heated debate!

I stand corrected! lol

Now, where is that popcorn???

• Kudra
    Kudra

Here is an "experience", an anecdote that I may have heard here or elsewhere...

A girl (or boy or adult, doesn't matter) got up in the middle of the night and was about to go into the kitchen when from the hallway she saw the kitchen chair TWIRLING around. She was freaked out, knew it was demons and was about to flee the house. Well, she got her courage up and peeked back in the kitchen -it started spinning arond again!

She took another step into the kitchen and looked closer. Her dog had somehow twisted its leash around the base of the chair and was frantically trying to get himself unwound from the chair... in effect, twirling it around.

Just because the girl could not explain why the chair was twirling did NOT make it a supernatural occurrence...

We don't know the exact reasons why everything happens today but should not assume just because we don't underrstand a phenomenon that it is superrnatural

What about epileptics?? In the bible and in middle aged people were POSITIVE they werre possessed by demons- the was NO OTHER explanation. Of course we know now because science has advanced and we continued to look for a naturally occuring cause for these "fits"... you can see how the example of epileptics can apply to our group here...

• Kudra
    Kudra

I looked on Amazon yesterday and you can buy a ouija board for $19! If no one has any objections I'd like to get one to bring to the Tahoe Apostafest!

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Warning Warlock your about to get booted off this forum for using profanity and swearing against people ,

now will that help you win your war for evil spirits. ( F... Ass...... etc. ) gee, maybe you really are a evil spirit !

Grow up and start acting like an adult.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Homer,

Fuck you.

People like you encourge others to leave "the truth", and when they do, and take on the "old personality", then they cry, like you are doing now.

You WANT an ex-jw?

You got him, moron.

Quit whining.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit