ouija board

by The-Borg 170 Replies latest jw friends

• sarahbear76
    sarahbear76

I had an encounter with it once when I was beig reblious and left the organization for the upteenth time, and I nearly pooed my pants the planchette flew out of our hands and dented the wall. I won't play with one to this day.

Yikes!

Sarah

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Again the piece of wood called a planchette moves by virtue of thought suggestion of the people that have their hands on it.

And nothing else. Its thrilling isn't to see it move and seemly answer questions and thats why its considered a toy,

an amusement for intellects that haven't grown and matured.

• shamus100
    shamus100

How many have heard "first hand" stories from people who threw a ouija board into the fireplace and it started to scream?

Oh f***. What's wrong with people? I heard one that they threw it in the fire, and it wouldn't burn!!! The SECOND they said Jehovah when they started to pray, it instantley exploded into flames and blew up.

I call bullshit.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Warlock, your reasoning is infantile. Quit embarrassing yourself.

dp,

Kindly go fuck yourself.

Warlock

• Warlock
    Warlock

As for the rest of you, just because the Watchtower hurt your little heads, you had to join the "science cult".

Too bad you need to have someone , anyone, think for you.

Penn and Teller, The Great Randi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More power to them, as they lead you like sheep in their thinking....................like the Watchtower did.

Slaves you were, and slaves you still are.

I love it.

Warlock

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi all,

Strange how Warlock has been persecuted for sharing his experience, as the thread invites?!

A few other posters warn against messing around with this "game".

Anyhow, do your research, listen to to many who even though that "nothing would happen" and not only did it but it left them with a legacy of fear. A bit like the WT I suppose.

All

All the best,

Stephen

• Warlock
    Warlock

Chalam,

There is a poster who no longer posts here, and most of these "skeptics" would kiss his ass, who used to say 'Ex-jw's are the most disfunctional people on the planet'.

This thread is "proof" that he was correct.

Warlock

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Strange how Warlock has been persecuted for sharing his experience, as the thread invites?!

Compare with:

As for the rest of you, just because the Watchtower hurt your little heads, you had to join the "science cult".

Too bad you need to have someone , anyone, think for you.Penn and Teller, The Great Randi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More power to them, as they lead you like sheep in their thinking....................like the Watchtower did.

Also compare with:

Posting Guidelines

To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language

- Lime

• Warlock
    Warlock

Hey lime, you left out a few posts.

Warlock

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi Warlock,

Well I understand the position of the exJWs here. They have been lied to and thus count everything they heard as lies. Now, the best way to lie is to mix in some truths or half-truths. To tell bare faced lies all the time will get you found out pretty quickly. We have all been liars and know that is not a good game plan. The best tactic is to mix some truth in there and thus smokescreen the lies. Deception and confusion is the tactic for liars.

Genesis 2:15-17

Genesis 3

Now the truth is that for for many, nothing will happen when they try the Ouija board. However, for numerous others, something will happen. It might even appear "good" and give you "knowledge" and "insight" into the something.

However, as with all these things there will be negative side effects and it will be no free lunch. By their fruit you will know them. Listen to some of the stories, some people have eaten seemingly delicious juicy apples but soon found out they were rotten and maggot infested.

I agree, there is much baggage that JWs bring with them. Most try dropping it off here.

I think there is only one way to get everything out of one's backpack, whatever you are carrying and wherever you got it from.

Matthew 11:28-30 (New Century Version)

28 "Come to me, all of you who are tired and have heavy loads, and I will give you rest. 29 Accept my teachings and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit, and you will find rest for your lives. 30 The burden that I ask you to accept is easy; the load I give you to carry is light."

All the best,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit