Older posters check in...just post your name...we need to hear from you!

by restrangled 158 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nickey
    Nickey

About 6 years since 2002. Mostly lurking. I doubt anyone remember's me. ;)

• Badger
    Badger

Badger...back for a while, started in fall 03.

• still wondering
    still wondering

Does anyone know what became of Focus, (perhaps posts on other boards) who joined 8 years ago and suddenly stopped posting about 6 years ago?

• Johnnytwofeet
    Johnnytwofeet

I think he turned into a car!

hahahahahahahahah!

Seriously though he's dead

• brinjen
    brinjen

Little over two years.

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

I think it's two years since I came here, but I won't know for sure until after I've posted this and seen it below my avatar(!).

I don't post anymore (except for this) and don't lurk either; just came by to see if there was anything new, and because of the assemblies they're having at the moment.

Hope you're all well. Good luck in your continued journeys, free from this... stuff.

• TERRIC
    TERRIC

i've been part of this forum for I think eight years.

• TERRIC
    TERRIC

i was sunnygal41 on simon's forum, and when everything got transferred here, i could no longer log on under my old account.........but, hey, ain't that what life is all about............this thread is full of fond memories and lots of poignant memories for so many of us, i'm sure............but, LIFE sweeps us along and changes every single day..........i was again, reminded of this yesterday, when i received the news that my ex-sister in law (married to her brother, my elder husband for twenty years) had been dead for nine months of liver cancer! this has brought a whole bunch of angry, hurt feelings to the surface regarding my marriage and divorce and all the misery that surrounded it........much of this not shared with anyone, other than my mom, who although still a jw, LOVES me unconditionally. she's a brave non-conformist in her own way, and i respect the hell out of her. anyways, i'm here, i'm extremely content with my life and i continue to heal from being a jw for twenty five years.........ten years out and counting!!!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

2002 was my rebirth.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Hi Friends...

Been posting for about 3 years bur reading for over 4.

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit