Older posters check in...just post your name...we need to hear from you!

by restrangled 158 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Earnest
    Earnest

Joined seven years ago when AlanF and YouKnow were going head to head. He (YK) was a bit over the top but they were fun times. Really miss Alan and Craig (onacruse) who both taught me that apostates are humans too.

• Ri
    Ri

It would be a good thing if some of you had a life ....I agree with RR.

Some of you lazy no good people actually post all day from your work station...collecting a check that you do not deserve.

Another person willing to work should be working in your place.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

RI is a troll, it has never added a single valuable post to this forum in two friggin years.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

8 years for me, with a few gaps in between. In that time life has had it's ups and downs, on a happy level at the moment. I can see how my post JW life has panned out through reading my old threads.

Paul

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I first came on board December 1st 2001 it was Celtic's 35th birthday.

Those were the days, when we had some great posters, I am not saying we haven't got great poster now it is just that I miss the others who were so popular and have now gone.

Fred Hall was a beast of course

Celtic, Alan F, Valis the overbeer and fellow smurf beleiver, Beans, Bikerchick, arrowstar, pierced angel, KLS, Big Floppy Dog, Nabalis, Logical, Peter Stride, and Zev,Glenis oh hell there were so many of them and i miss them all.

I know many needed the support and afterwards felt they could get on with their lives, And others just stopped posting.

There have been times where I have had to stop due to illness and hospitalizations, but as soon as I am well I am right back here as I want to know the latest of every thing going on in the glass Tower. It is like my home away from home.

Orangefatcat is always on the prowl for the latest gossip in the organization

• DJK
    DJK

About two years for me. I'm more of a lurker nowadays.

• ferret
    ferret

Be 4 years in Dec.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I think I am at 5 or 6 yrs, post only a small amount of time.

... under this name 4 ... on exJW board, I would say since 1998

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Some of you lazy no good people actually post all day from your work station...collecting a check that you do not deserve.

Mom?

• shamus100
    shamus100

It would be a good thing if some of you had a life ....I agree with RR.

Hi Ri!

I'm making $160,000.00 a year RIGHT NOW. I'm typing this out TO YOU AT WORK. Recession? What recession? I'm loaded man! You want to come take my place? Go get yourself an education, because they won't let you in the door.

AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA! BOOOHAHAHA!

Look at you coveting, sinner!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit