Yes - a wonderful area of the country - I just love it

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you all for your lovely comments.

Thanks, too, FHN and Purza!

CoCo

• Purza
    Purza

Love the painting CC - just beautiful. I have in-laws in the PNW - otherwise I would visit more often.

Purza

• compound complex
    compound complex

The biting chill sweeping in from the Pacific Sea sought, in all its earnest sincerity, only to invigorate me, not keep me in proximity of the camp fire's warmly assuring embrace. After the routine swig or two of joe and a piping hot breakfast of sizzling bacon and inadvertently scrambled eggs (I always eat 3 cackleberries at a sitting), I put out the fire with inlet water and stirred in some dirt for good and safe measure. Assembling my gear, I looked upward toward a sky that begged I should set aside all cares mundane and, ultimately, futile and experience the sublime joy of joining the brotherhood of clouds. However much I would wish to heed that call, it is only in my dreams that I experience such lift-off to those realms.

After my day's sojourn through the magnificence of the Northwest, I shall set up camp once again and await where nighttime's dreams choose to lead me ...

• choosing life
    choosing life

I have always wanted to visit, but never made it yet. The painting is beautiful. A friend of mine used to live there and didn't like it due to the lack of sunshine. Too gray and rainy for him.

I still want to visit.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Coco..Wait till you see the place I`m moving next..Love the thread Bud!..............................OUTLAW

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Yep, this place rules.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, choosing life, drwtsn32 and OUTLAW!

Hope you make it there someday, choosing.

You'll let us know or show us photos, OUTLAW ... ????

CoCo

• beksbks
    beksbks

It's beautiful, but the people are weird.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Beks:

REALLY?

BTW, "Ma and Pa Kettle," characters in The Egg and I, were real people. Their true name was Bishop. Pa was a bit off-center, but Ma was a sweetheart.

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit