What would it take for you to conclude that the WBTS is not God's channel?

by Mickey mouse 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Yes the Amish shuns, but not as bad as the JWs tho.

Yiz

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

actually amish teenagers can go out and see if they want to join the world or stay with the amish. they go thru this late in teens. when they come back they have to make a decision

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

actually amish teenagers can go out and see if they want to join the world or stay with the amish. they go thru this late in teens. when they come back they have to make a decision.

Actually this isn't a bad idea, considering the nature of teenagers. Alot of them tend to get into the rebelious stages of their lives, but very few have the maturity to understand what kind of life decision they're facing. Some just outright decide to stay because of the love of their families.

Let's just hope no one gets any idea of making "Amish chicks gone wild" videos.

Yiz

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Amish chicks gone wild" videos. LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I wanted to comment mostly because there has been so much valuable info on this thread that I wanted to make sure I could find it again when I needed to. (Shameless I know) I wanted to say hi to Vinny and say I am glad to see him posting "great stuff" in his own unique "Vinny" way (LOL) and to say I appreciate the terrific thoughts this thread has lent itself to thus far.

It is extremely important for us to find just what we need to say to WTS defenders at any time it may come up.....and threads like this one offer a variety of things to be able to pinpoint. It's all good.

hugs,

Annie

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Just look at the comments, and they keep on saying the same, that I am a liar, not a real JW, misinformed, stupid, posing, you name it - they just can't get it that hey! we are individuals out here!

One even stated that "you are in fact saying you are a member of the WTS." Yeah, well THAT is being uninformed. The WTS has a few hundred members, meeting annually to approve of the finances, elect presidents etc. Quick calculation tells me some 0.007 % of JWs are WTS members. And you call ME uninformed?

• Johnnytwofeet
    Johnnytwofeet

I remember you Oldhippie. You always were a bit of a pain in the ass but you are real.

:P

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Thank you :-)

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Oh El Kabong,

We love you too!

How the hell ya been? Haven't seen your screen name in a while.

Ciao

Yiz

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ya,OldHippie is real..I don`t agree with him..So What?.....He`s still part of the crew.................LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit