What would it take for you to conclude that the WBTS is not God's channel?

by Mickey mouse 87 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

What happened to your Reniaa/baptism thread? Did El Kabong get it shut down?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey FHN..I don`t know..I`ve had 2 of my Reniaa threads pulled......I`m sure one of the mods did it for a good reason..I`ve been gone for the day..It may have gotten out of hand........I only know they`re gone..I trust our Mods,I have no reason to make a fuss about it................................OUTLAW

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Nice kiss up to the mods, Outlaw!

I keed!

I keed!

Love ya'll!

Yiz

• dingo1
    dingo1

apostates!!!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yizuman..I could make a fuss..Cause a shitload of problems..Thats what got the last board shut down..People who thought it was cool to cause Simon and the Mods Grief.......I`m not one of those people..................OUTLAW

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'm just guessing the very graphic three in a row comments that El Kabong got it shut down. I wouldn't blame the mods for doing it. All that and what he was saying didn't make any sense.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I figured it may have gotten out of hand..I was`nt around most of the day.......The subject was controversial from the get go,on both threads..I like to be entertaining..LOL!!........Things can go to far and someone has to step in.......Thats life on the board............................OUTLAW

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You should take the time to watch "Trouble in Amish Paradise", Reniaa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit