I don't approve of the peeing etc on WTS property either. YOU might nor care what they think of apoststes but I do. If we ever hope to have a chance to help others leave defecating on their property sure won't help. Vandalism says a lot more about the person doing it than it will ever say about the target.
That being said I have
- placed pedophile warning cards on cars parked in their lot during a meeting. - done at a hall where a pedophile had been moved from one congregation where he was accused and into another unsuspecting hall
- left silentlamb business cards in the washroom of the kingdom hall - on the back of toilet seats and taped to the mirrors
- delivered those cards door to door to the houses around the hall.
- placed a pedophile letter along with toy lambs (silentlambs) at the door of the kingdom hall
- gone to a convention and left pedophile business cards on any flat surface and inside books that I got and then gave back for another person to recieve and then scattered more cards throughout the parking lot
My hope is that some of those cards made people think, even for a moment, and that they took extra precautions with their children.
What we choose to think about can help us release some of our anger but if our actions were to follow up on every thought of revenge we could wind up in jail.
The best "revenge" is to live well. That alone speaks volumes to those who think everyone who leaves the WTS is a degenerate. We aren't. But leaving messages in one way or another that show there is a positive life post-WTS can help others immensely to get free.