Have you ever done something to show your disgust with the Kingdom Hall?

by Leprechaun 44 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    would we on here bear some of the responsibility if they did a terrible act against one or a group of witnesses because of that hatred?

Would we? renaii, did you just include yourself with the rest of the board?

I'm just asking? Sorry to hijack

purps

• loosie
    loosie

public speaking, flyers, decorating the KH pine trees, putting stickers on magizines, or even peeing outside, doesn't hurt anyone, like shooting them would.

Don't compare apples and oranges again.

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Loosie - - : public speaking, flyers, decorating the KH pine trees, putting stickers on magizines, or even peeing outside, doesn't hurt anyone, like shooting them would. (Yeah, and besides my pee is mostly cheap beer, unless I go with a friend to our favorit bar and drink Rolling Rock now thats good brew.)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh, I forgot to add that just two days ago I cleaned out a laundromat of about 20+ watchtower and awake rags.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I am all for exposing the false teachings and wrong practices of the WT. I am against any violent or destrctive/mischievous actions against the group or individuals.

• reniaa
    reniaa

Yes purps I deliberately said we I do not take the guilt off myself because I am pro-witness in the scenario I proposed, the person is directly influenced this forums and the postings on it incited them to hate and action so I would bear some responsibility as a poster. wouldn't we all?

Like I said I hope nothing like that happens and the Danny hazards of this world are kepted in check.

loosie what we are doing is comparing degrees of action both are acts against the witnesses and KH's.

Isaac I support your view on not condoning any negative action. but don't you think when exposing what we think are false teachings we bear the responsibility to God to make sure they are false teachings and not the truth? You do have my respect as someone who has a strong faith and follows it.

Reniaa

• carla
    carla

Reniaa, you do realize your continual posting on this thread keeps it at the top don't you? I would think if one found it so offensive they would want it to be buried.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    but don't you think when exposing what we think are false teachings we bear the responsibility to God to make sure they are false teachings and no the truth?

I agree. Just like the ones promoting them as truth bear the responsibility to God to make sure they really are.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

The best revenge is a life well led. Celebrate Christmas and birthdays, enjoy the freedom of being who you want to be rather than guilted into a sub-life in a fear-based cult.

Pour a glass, look at the sunset and call it all good.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Thanks Reniia. Any yes, LOL Danny Hazsard's need to be held in check. It is just as wrong to go inside and desacrate a KH as it is on office. I for one and not a fan of people going into a Memorial, let's say to 'inflate the numbers'. Although I do not disagree with Rick Fearon and his Memorial protest- as he does it peacefully and does no engage in destructive behavior.

And yes, I agree with you that one needs to thoroughly examine their beleifs to assure that what they consider is truth. We do bear responsibility for what we teach others. I feel I have done this ...and if it were a topic I was not 100% sure of I would stay silent or qualify what I say as "My belief is..." until I was secure in either direction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit