Have you ever done something to show your disgust with the Kingdom Hall?

by Leprechaun 44 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Thanks Reniia. Any yes, LOL Danny Hazsard's need to be held in check. It is just as wrong to go inside and desacrate a KH as it is on office. I for one and not a fan of people going into a Memorial, let's say to 'inflate the numbers'. Although I do not disagree with Rick Fearon and his Memorial protest- as he does it peacefully and does no engage in destructive behavior.

And yes, I agree with you that one needs to thoroughly examine their beleifs to assure that what they consider is truth. We do bear responsibility for what we teach others. I feel I have done this ...and if it were a topic I was not 100% sure of I would stay silent or qualify what I say as "My belief is..." until I was secure in either direction.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Let me be perfectly clear. In no way do I condone peeing on KH property as some kind of protest. It is disgusting. As I said earlier it says far more about the person peeing than it does about the people in the KH or the WTS.

For any kind of protest to be useful it has to inform people about the negative side of what is being protested. Peeing on a wall doesn't inform anyone.

I debated posting here or locking it. As you see I chose to protest the discussion by informing people that there are better ways to protest your dislike of the WTS

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Lady Lee, will you please poor me one more glass of Rolling Rock beer, while your at it have some brew your self.

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

I once printed out a few dozen of RichieRich's "protest-cheques" and posted them into the contribution boxes at a Convention or inserted them into the new releases. I've never done anything like that at a Kingdom Hall though because it's too easy to get caught.

I don't agree at all with urinating on their property because that kind of behaviour vindicates their position that apostates are spiteful and self-centred. I'd rather raise awareness of the controversy surrounding the Watchtower Society by surrepticious means and even though I did post the "protest-cheques", I still think it's far better for members to inadvertantly catch a glimpse of some uncomfortable truth about their organisation rather than have it thrown into their face.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I left and never went back.

WTF is puttin Christmas decorations at a kingdumb hall going to do? My god, that's ridiculous. And probably illegal too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit