Have you ever done something to show your disgust with the Kingdom Hall?

by Leprechaun 44 Replies latest jw friends

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Ooh that's a really good idea, loosie!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I forgot about the letter writing

And I should add public speaking at colleges, universities, public, schools, churches and other community groups

and the Video about cults that I did - now there is a clip of it on You Tube

I think there are so many positive messages we can get out there that help people. (well I guess JWs might think they are negative but you never know who might be benefitting from it)

• reniaa
    reniaa

Are you promoting active action against Kingdom Halls by your thread?

Reniaa

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What do you mean by promoting action?

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

I probably did this more than once:

I'd go to the library in the back of the hall and lock the door and take a nap.

The meetings are boring enough to put anyone to sleep.

YC

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I just stopped going.

W

• reniaa
    reniaa

IS this thread showing that doing hate methods against witnesses is okay? there is another thread on this site showing peoples total disgust at a man giving into his hatred and going into a building and shooting people.

Are we saying just peeing in a KH is okay as a lesser offence? Or just totally disrupting meetings, or just making your opinion of them apparent so they know you think they are all paedophiles. where do you draw the line.

When does promoting hatred and showing that hatred by action become wrong?

Reniaa

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I suppose it would depend on the degree of hurt and how much someone feels they have been wronged by the bOrg. Some have more physical ways of showing their disgust. I'm more passive by wearing pants. Where I'm most active in showing my disgust is telling the real truth about the lie when asked. I've also educated my children about the bOrg.

But hm, I'm sensing a bit a hate coming from your way too Reniaa

Don't hate the player, hate the game

Josie

• reniaa
    reniaa

Actually mrsjones in this case it's only the oblique condoning of his actions or asking for blessing of the action by the thread poster and a few of the replies agreeing that I am against.

I am glad not many supported his action.

If someone allowed their hatred of Jws to build up to a massive degree and this site was instrumental in keeping that hatred alive would we on here bear some of the responsibility if they did a terrible act against one or a group of witnesses because of that hatred?

Reniaa

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Reniaa you have every right not to support his action. I in no way gave my support to it but I understand why he did it. I have empathy, you don't.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit