LOL

HB

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

nice work bonafide

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

New Light = "We don't know"

They've said that about 1935 too - "we don't know when the anointed will be finally chosen"

How long will it be before they say that about 1914, and other wacky doctrines.

Reniaa, you are blindly following a religion that will eventually have to admit that it doesn't know anything.

Bonafide... nice job... I don't know how you stand it. Get out of JWs my friend... Rev 18:4 (LOL)

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth
    New Light = "We don't know"

I am amazed that an answer like that can be viewed by 6 million people as spiritual food......

• boyzone
    boyzone

double post

• boyzone
    boyzone
    Was moses God's channel? was king david God's channel? were the appostles Gods channel? forgive me but I don't see perfection as a requirement of God's channel? I only see having the blessing of holy spirit guidance which will show up in if your teachings reflect God's word the bible.

Nobody said they had to be perfect to be God's channel hun But when Moses, David and the apostles spoke for God, THEY NEVER GOT IT WRONG! Not once.

The fact that many of the teachings of the Watchtower have caused many thousands of people unnecessary pain and heartache shows that none of these teachings have one ounce of blessing from the Holy Spirit!

Do you think shunning, the breaking up of families, the money forfeited waiting for 1975, the loss of life due to lack of blood, no organ transplants, no vaccinations and many many more doctrines that have been changed or tweaked as "new light" is offered, really reflect guidance by Holy Spirit?

Do you think God deliberatly lied to His channel? If he didn't lie and all this pain isn't God's fault, whose fault is it?

I'll give you a clue shall I? 9 men, cheap suits, musty smell

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

Ren darling, here is the thing I don't understand: When you say refinement, it implies that it just need a little tweeking when it is flat out WRONG. You bring up Moses and David. Everyone agrees that they were not perfect as people. However, can you show us even one thing that they wrote that needed "refining?" I'm not talking about adding information to available information, I want to know where Moses ever said "Oooops! I blew that one, here believe this." Is the GB held to a lower standard than Moses, David, Paul, and John? Would you agree that the GB does not stand up in comparison to the Bible writers?

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

Boyzone You nailed it. That was exactly what I was thinking

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Reniaa, you are blindly following a religion that will eventually have to admit that it doesn't know anything.

I don't have a problem with JWs or any other religion not "knowing." However, if a religion does NOT have the answers, they should NOT disfellowship people for disagreeing with or questioning their CONJECTURES.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Good Job Bonafide!

"The only valid questions are printed on the bottom of the pages of Botchtower Corp. litteratrash. Any other questions are apostate."

Funny how they encourage every householder to question the teachings and leadership of THEIR religion, but condemn anyone that would put the Governing Body tm under such scrutiny.

B the X

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit