Must see video on Youtube where a JW is clearly defeated on the trinity subject...

by Tuesday 347 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I don't ever see a clear winner in any of these discussions. Maybe God wants us to disagree. It's just all so depressing.

Hey, we'd be like JWs then if we have to agree with everything at all times! What a boring world that'd be if I have to live in a society like that.

I like colorful discussions, even when we disagree. Hell, ya can learn alot from disagreeing.

Yiz

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Yizuman,

I don't agree with you.

Pope

• reniaa
    reniaa

hi stronglogos

I actually commented on biblejims biblical conclusions using the youtube comment forum but my comment wasn't accepted, it was a day and half ago and it hasn't come on the comments section. Does the youtube poster have discretion as to what comments gets accepted?

IF this is the case it's look like Jim cannot cope with a more informed apposing viewpoint than those inexperienced witnesses he ran roughshod over?

Reniaa

• reniaa
    reniaa

Firstborn in the bible....

Deuteronomy 12:17
    You must not eat in your own towns the tithe of your grain and new wine and oil, or the firstborn of your herds and flocks, or whatever you have vowed to give, or your freewill offerings or special gifts.

the firstborn here is of actual firstborn animals in the flock and animals of the flock group.

1 Chronicles 3:1
    These were the sons of David born to him in Hebron: The firstborn was Amnon the son of Ahinoam of Jezreel; the second, Daniel the son of Abigail of Carmel;

actual firstborn david's son and one of davids sons as a group.

1 Chronicles 5:1
    The sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel (he was the firstborn, but when he defiled his father's marriage bed, his rights as firstborn were given to the sons of Joseph son of Israel; so he could not be listed in the genealogical record in accordance with his birthright,

The rights of firstborn given over but the replacement was still a son of Israel part and so the group.

Psalm 78:51
    He struck down all the firstborn of Egypt, the firstfruits of manhood in the tents of Ham.

referencing the death of the firstborn of Egypt they were actual firstborn and all egyptian as a group.

Psalm 89:27
    I will also appoint him my firstborn, the most exalted of the kings of the earth.

appointed firstborn of kings, he was a king and so part of the kingly group.

Colossians 1:18
    And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

firstborn of the dead he was literally firstborn of the dead to everlasting resurrection he also had to be of the group that died.

Colossians 1:15 KJV
    Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Colossians 1:15 NASB
    He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

The evidence is unanimous I just waded through 112 references I found on firstborns in the bible. they all had to be part of the group they were called firstborn of. In most cases they were actual firstborns and with a couple they have been appointed firstborn but as I said they had to be part of the group there is absolutely no exception to this biblically.

But pitchard is right

You cannot just ignore the 'Born' in preference to the first.

Jesus had to be part of creation to qualify to be firstborn of it and in this case It looks that it means both literally and in preeminance.

• thebigdebate
    thebigdebate

You all need to remember that "it doesn't matter" because the bible if just a big "shi^^y" book.

Plus Jesus is just a copy of the god HORUS.

thebigdebate

• stronglogos
    stronglogos

Hi Reniaa, YOU SAY-(Does the youtube poster have discretion as to what comments gets accepted?) YESXYESXYES=YES 3 IN 1 on my comment line it will not be a springboard to promote unbiblical teaching so there is discretion (YOU ARE RIGHT) because of things that are said about Jehovah that are not true! I dont tolerate IT just as if I was to go to most (not all) of the opposing view channels of what ever belief system they are they will not let me promote my view on their channels what they believe not to be true plus I get a lot of rude comments nasty etc from all belief systems that oppose JEHOVAH. Can I go into your congergation and preach my view from the puplit will they let ME? please! NOW- as for Bible Jim that's a different story I dont believe is comment line is like that go to BIBLESTUDYFELLOWSHIP on youtube or CALL HIM HE GAVE HIS NUMBER TO THE WORLD did'nt he Plus: we would invited you to come from England to is living room for a Bible Study he will be your friend even if you disagree with him, I will film it he would be happy to share Jehovah with you, you would make is day he has share with top dogs of your organization through out the years he is old alot older than you I bet before you were born he may have been sharing with witnesses he could be old enough to be your dad my dad died 2 months before 9/11 you dont look that old in your picture.We are hoping they will come back with the elders so we can do some more study and filming (return of the Jehovah Witnesses series #2.) YOU SAY-(IF this is the case it's look like Jim cannot cope with a more informed apposing viewpoint than those inexperienced witnesses he ran roughshod over?) He did run roughshod over them did'nt he (YOU SAID IT NOT ME.) I SAY (Why are they sending out inexperienced witnesses?) (WHY?) One of them mention he as had I believe I could be wrong 20 years experience is that inexperience? Bible Jim did say that he has ran into WITNESSES more sharper for sure and they usually tell him they never heard anyone presented so well as he does. Good day Reniaa

• reniaa
    reniaa

Hi stronglogos my comment on the youtube was not for Jim until my last one at the end when I challenged to tackle more experienced brothers.

But thankyou I now see only one-sided comments are allowed in response to biblejims on the youtube and only ones supporting it. Mine were all scriptorial points on the scriptures he used of course if you are afraid that they would show up his conclusions I can see why you would not accept them.

Inexperience is not counted in years but in dealing with people like jim who tactics were very tricky and needed someone used to a person of bibliejims biblical ways.

Anyway anyone who reads this can see I did try and comment on biblejims youtube but my comments were refused that is enough for me

Reniaa

• stronglogos
    stronglogos

TO ALL: JEHOVAH WITNESSES ON PLANT EARTH LISTEN TO JEHOVAH SPEAK IN YOUR NWT (Messianic verse refers to Jesus as"Mighty God") And his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. Is9:6 NWT.
    you got to put in all the peices to form a DOCTRINE..A mere remnant? will return, the remnant of Jacob, to the Mighty God. Is10:21 NWT. Yahweh (Jehovah) is called "Mighty God" (using the same Hebrew word Elohim). This obliterates any suggestion that the expression must refer to a lesser deity. The Father and Jesus are equally divine. (I LOVE JEHOVAH=JESUS)

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Saying "Firsborn of all creation" does not require Jesus to be a part of creation. If we say God is king of all creation does that mean God is part of creation?

• Pilchard
    Pilchard

stronglogos

One of them mention he as had I believe I could be wrong 20 years experience is that inexperience?

Pilchard:

Whatever the witnesses claimed, they were obviously clueless when it comes to the trinity debate. Anyone who has spent any time whatsoever discussing the trinity with people who are knowledgeable of the Bible would see that those witnesses were spring chickens and out of their depth.

The whole show was a farce. Jim controlled the debate from the get-go and steam-rolled them into whatever corner he chose. They clearly did not even understand half the questions that were being posed. Also they were too polite to press any of the advantages that they did have.

Frankly I would be embarrassed to be seen publicly massaging my ego by inviting some very naive people over just to prove how clever I was.

There was no debate because Jim was arguing against people who simply did not know the subject matter.

If the roles were reversed and you had a knowledgeable JW debating a clueless Christendomite you would get the same slaughter in reverse only I rather think a JW would not be quite so egocentric as to try to gain public kudos from such an easy win.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit