I just heard of more organizational changes...........

by awildflower 95 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ssn587
    ssn587

empty bethel and put the guantanamo prisoners in there, or better yet put them all together with the GB and dept. heads., they deserve it.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

If the Gitmo gang could reform this way (from the personal attention of the GB and dept. heads), wouldn't that speak volumes?!! Real hope is amazing. Perhaps even Obama would see the light then. He seems to have just about quit smoking already… Back to the real world, it will indeed be interesting to see how the spirit moves as the organizational changes continue

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

are there any more organisational changes to report on?

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Yes Snakes the next organized plan is to line up all the apostates and have us shot. I mean I bet that is what they ( The WBTS would love to do to us.), given a chance. And rather than take the blame for their own errors they blame us apostates. It is always easier to blame someone else should it fail.

I do have a thought I would like to add to this thread. I was just thinking that this health care in Ontario would be so advantageous to the G.B. especially seeing how they are so advanced in age and I bet they would recieve right away any health care should one of their lives were to become perilousily ill . Like instant heart and/or their mind attack those in the country.

And if my dear friends in the organizaion are reading this, guess what I am disfellowshipped . So if you ever come to see me in my home remember this I am an apostate and I hope that the organization makes tons of changes and that the witnesses in the congregations get clued in to what is going on and that way see through the organization and just walk away and fear nothing . The love of the greater one will cool off, may be this is the time for this.

Terry

orangefatcat

• wantarevolution
    wantarevolution

well this is more local to spain - but caused a lot of cheer yesterday at the barcelona convention (a friend was baptized, so we went for the weekend - lovely city - you must visit someime)

whether you know this or not - in that part of spain, they have their own language called Catalan. Since Franco fell, it has been gaining more and more ground, all education is done in it , all official paperwork etc, it is called "language normalisation". There is all manner of legislation regarding it.

anyway, over the last few years they have been having more and more books released in catalan, this year it was "keep yourself in gods love". Then in the last talk last night, there was an announcement that brothers and sisters can choose to comment in catalan, and give talks in catalan. eventually, the aim is to have at least 1 catalan congregation per kingdom hall (4 congs share each KH here)

it made all the sheep , except of course the south americans immigrants, many of whom do not speak catalan, happy

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

I suppose I always thought of Catalan as "spanish with a lisp".

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I had to have been drunk when I typed my comment, It makes no sense what so ever, I think it must have really been that new medication the doctor perscribed for muscle spasms. ( have been having since that accident a couple of Wednesdays ago. I just didn't think I was hurt but after a few days I realized how much I was hurt and hopefully with some massage therapy and pool therapy I should be okay.

That medication literally sends me into la la land or I feel a tad weird on it. Maybe some of you have heard of it, it is called beclofen. It is sure strong. And works super fast. So I guess I was getting really gruggy on it and I have no idea what it was what I was trying to really say.

I do so apologize for this if it offended anyone.

Orangefatcat..

• moshe
    moshe

I have wondered when the young volunteers for Bethel service would dry up, too. Healthcare reform in the US has them worried, I imagine. They will continue to downsize the printed page. Stuff like the KM, could just be a link on the WT.org site for the elders to access with a password and then print out a hundred copies for the members that month.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

wantarevolution, That's interesting. Will it attract more locals to the Halls?

Perhaps they should establish Klingon language congregations to attract more caucasian American Trekkies to the organization...

Trekkies

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

that Klingon sister would still get counselled for showing her knees

the ones with the military stuff would the the rap for the Taser and the rounds of ammunition

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit