I just heard of more organizational changes...........

by awildflower 95 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Not surprising. This organization is a corporation, and it's clearly acting like one. A corporations only focus is to exist. It has no morals or standards. No one in the corp is indespensible. A corporation will survive. Regardless of the opinions of the minions who praise allegence to it

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

In Canada Bethelites will get Universal Health Care courtesy of the State

I would bet the farm on this one.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi AwildFlower,

The topic was recently discussed on the board. Nevertheless, its possible some might have missed it . By recycling the thread once again, it help new ones to catch up.

Thanks

Scott77

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope that, once Canada realizes that the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery Corporation is doing this solely to usurp value (in the form of free health care), that Canada will quickly pass needed laws to prevent them from doing that. The religion is a parasite and has to go--it is producing negative value wherever it goes.

The sooner Canada (and Britain) bans this cancer, the better off all of us will be. And, they need to make sure that when people are dropped from Beth Hell, they have cumbersome paperwork to fill out detailing why (and, if it is because the person is getting old or broke some stupid rule, they will have to take care of that person for life, paying them enough to support themselves and helping them find a regular job that pays in the 50th percentile or higher in their nations. They have gotten away with throwing people away too long--or paying them crap to special pio-sneer (by my calculations, only around $4.28 an hour without putting anything into Social Security).

Do minimum wage laws even apply with this religion?

• yknot
    yknot

Yea it is all about the healthcare......

I remember listening to the Canadian Zone awhile back and thinking it was just a matter of time.........

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Sounds like health care to me.

BTW, Britain Branch deals with the printing and shipping of literature to Central Africa. I don't have my old note book to hand, but at one of my last CO visits we were told how much it costs and it's serious ££££££££.

How long will it be before Africa is cut out of the loop?

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Dont forget the French Bethel closed (that was due to taxation issues) and the remaining Bethelites moved to London Bethel - free health care and generous tax laws in Britain. It totally makes sense to me - but then I am a cynic

:::::::::::::::::

The move from France had nothing to do with that, but was due to the fact that the government partly seized control of it because they claimed a 60 % tax on all donations that had been made to the WT for the last 5 years.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Re France : Seems like 'taxation issues' and 'seized control of it because they claimed a 60% tax on all donations' might be the same issue, OH. Did I miss something there?

As far as the move to Canada - makes perfect sense. There are likely some big legal issues behind all of this. Heathcare is a big legal issue in today's world. They just can't get away with sweatshop mentality now I suppose.

Wonder why Jehober hasn't stepped in and provided in this matter for them? Must feel like they are being chased out of Jerusalem to them.

Jeff

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Thanks stilla, would have never thought of the healthcare issue, but that makes so much sense.....no need to carry that overhead expense.

Sort of on an aside, it amazes me that one can get healthcare from the government, but then try to direct ones care (ie no blood).

• awildflower
    awildflower

Good morning! Your all wrong! Don't you know Jehovah's chariot is moving forward! It's not up to us to speculate on why Jehovah does what he does! Just stay on the chariot and you wont be left behind! I guess we fell off a while ago! Sorry scott77 if I posted old info, I'll look for the other post on it............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit