Goddess Roll Call: LADIES, Show Your Inner Goddess, Stand Proud Say It Loud!

by GoddessRachel 72 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you Burns

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Mrs. Jones, I coulda sworn I put you on my list. I just went back to check too, that's how sure I was!

Mrs. Jones is on my list now.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Wow, thanks for sharing that poem, Mrs. Jones.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Okay my work shift will soon be over so I need one of you "godesses" to bake me a pie, be waiting for me at the front door with a beer, slippers and a Newspaper and a neck rub.....the "Almighty God" has spoken!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Don't you have a "goddess"?

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Yeah you can't just get any goddess to do that, it has to be Your Goddess (and you have to treat her like one if you want her to do all of that stuff with a smile!).

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Oh my heavens!!! I just saw that I am on Dear Restrangled's list! I've never made a "list" before!!!

Thank you, Hon! Right back atcha!

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

What the heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeccccccccccccccccccccccck? This is why listing people's names is NEVER a good idea; when will I ever learn this? It just becomes a popularity thread, when really I was hoping the women of this board would have the confidence in themselves to call out their goddessness. That was the whole point.

That was the WHOLE POINT. To "STAND PROUD SAY IT LOUD: I AM A GODDESS AND I KNOW IT."

BabaYaga, you WERE on my list, I just forgot all the names once I started typing. But you were supposed to be on there.

But Baba, Woman, you shouldn't need me or anybody to tell you you are a goddess. You should already know that.

That goes for all of you. C'MON LADIES. SHOW YOUR INNER GODDESS.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Oh, Darlin', I know that!!! I really was surprised to see that Restrangled had mentioned me and that was such a sweet surprise I wanted to thank her and say something, it in no way reflected upon this "list making problem," shall we say! Ha!

Yes Booful Goddess of Goodness Rachel... you know I don't need to be told... We've already had this discussion! (snicker!)

Love!
    Baba

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit