Goddess Roll Call: LADIES, Show Your Inner Goddess, Stand Proud Say It Loud!

by GoddessRachel 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Here goes:

Back in December when I was 8 months pregnant, my employers did not realise I was a goddess and made my job redundant. I didn't get any redundancy pay because I had worked for them for less than two years. As the main wage earner in our family, I was worried.

Five weeks later, I birthed a beautiful healthy baby boy, weighing 8lb 10oz. I didn't need any pharmaceutical pain relief, but I had the support of a really goddessly midwife, and my godly Mr Fe2O3. Since then, my scrummy boy has gained 7lb in weight, all supplied from my lovely bountiful breasts.

It's not easy looking for a job when you are immersed in baby love, let alone when there is a global recession. However, other employers have recognised my abilities, and I start a new job on Monday. Oh yeah, and I'll be earning more than at my last job.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

NICE, Fe2O3Girl! What a beautiful story, so well told! You got to spend time at home with your beautiful baby boy AND you get a better job with better pay! Fabulous!

Baba, I know you know, I was just having myself a little - what shall we say - Moment. Yes, that is what we will call it.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Rachel, here is the list I couldn't think of....and I know I missing more! Anyway you are all appreciated!

Mrs Jones...I never meant to leave you off the list of gods and goddesses!

Daniel P, Cognac, Scully, Littlerockguy, Metaspy, White Dove, Longhairgirl, Cameo'd, Cyberguy and Calamity Jane.....and a special shout to MAGWITCh and Tyronevanleyen!

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit