Goddess Roll Call: LADIES, Show Your Inner Goddess, Stand Proud Say It Loud!

by GoddessRachel 72 Replies latest jw friends

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

My username is GoddessRachel. I will tell you why:

Because I believe we are all gods and goddesses. After all aren't we made in God's image?

Because I believe We are the ones we've been waiting for. The power is within each one of us.

Because it's incredibly liberating to refer to myself as a goddess after a lifetime of being a "good-for-nothing slave."

Because I can.

Because I am.

Because I work hard to be a better person every day. I strive to appreciate all that I have every day. I tell people when I'm grateful, and I remind myself to focus on the positive instead of the negative.

Now just for fun I directed this to THE LADIES. But Men, feel free to join in!

TO ME, you are all gods and goddesses, so post that you know you are, and tell us why you are a god or goddess!

Who's with me?

x,

Rachel

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hey Rachel, grab me a beer!

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Sure thing, JD, what kind da ya want?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Any kind. Have you ever seen Stuart Smalley?

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

lol yeah "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and goshdarnit, people like me"

I don't know what that has to do with beer though; is that in "the movie"? I've only seen the SNL sketch.

So JOHN DOE, WHY ARE YOU A GOD? Do tell, do tell. (I feel like I'm opening a can of worms here, but what the hell...)

• journey-on
    journey-on

Hi, GoddessRachel....have you ever considered becoming a motivational speaker?

I'm still adding flesh to the bones of my soul. Maybe someday it will be sufficient enough to say, "hell yeah, I'm a goddess!"

• John Doe
    John Doe
    So JOHN DOE, WHY ARE YOU A GOD? Do tell, do tell.

It all began on the day of my birth. I can not testify to the wan chill that must have tittered the spines of prophets on that glorious day. When I first opened my eyes on a Friday morning in 1978, the sun shone through the midnight sky in all its supernatural respendid glory, and the doctor gasped into the damp air and cried "Oh my lord, you will be the chosen one!" Though I could not speak clearly, I remember seeing the doctor kneeling before me and thinking that he would make a fine servant. I reached over, slapped the attending nurses on their bums, and told them to get down on their knees and stop being impertinent, at which the doctor, having deciphered my divine gibberish, told the nurses to get down on their knees and stop being impertinent.

And so began my godship, which has only increased in supernatural phenomena through the graces of time. As it is said, so be it so.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Hi Journey-on, why Thank you! I just speak from my heart! Well, type anyway, so yeah, just call me the Motivational Typer!

Journey-On, I know what you mean. You, my dear, ARE a goddess, and you will know it someday. Right now, without even knowing you, I can tell you are a goddess, because you take the time to point out a good quality in another when you see it. And because you are on JWN adding that all-important flesh to your soul's bones, as you put it. Those are two excellent reasons right there why YOU, Journey-On, are a goddess!

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Ah, I should have known, JD. I said "god" (lowercase) not "God."

Perhaps you need to tone your inner god down a notch? Perhaps not, you are a scintillating story-teller anyway.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Perhaps you need to tone your inner god down a notch?

Ah, you speak blasphemy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit