Goddess Roll Call: LADIES, Show Your Inner Goddess, Stand Proud Say It Loud!

by GoddessRachel 72 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm a goddess because I know from my gut right from wrong. Just need to listen to your guts and you already know all the answers.

I'm also working with Ceridwen and Aphrodite.

• C. T. Russell
    C. T. Russell

On the off chance that your profile picture is what you really look like:

I think it’s wonderful that women can take a stand for themselves and realize they are equal to men. After thousands of years of being treated as second class citizens they really should recognize that their contribution to life is greater than that of a man. The Watchtower has contributed to the idea of women being subjugated to men for over a 100 years. Jubal Early in the show Firefly pondered this when he said “Man is stronger than woman, but only woman can create a child. Does that seem right to you?”

On the likelihood that your profile picture isn’t what you really look like:

I have to agree with John Doe. And while you’re at it get me a sandwich!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Goddess Sylvia is in the House..I knew my JD Whoop`in Girl would show up!.........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• chickpea
    chickpea

i have nurtured and mothered
    4 living children, mourned and
    memorialized one stray-away child...

i have strong and sturdy hands
    that have been the first to
    welcome new life and the last
    to comfort a dissapating spirit
    nearing its inevitable end....
    able to tenderly soothe
    and heal wounded bodies,
    minds and spirits

i have the heart of a warrior,
    willing and ready to show up
    and do the work.... defending
    the most vulnerable, pointing
    out the rules that are just plain wrong
    by breaking them... warning the unwary
    that the sign on my back doesnt say
    "welcome"... it says "you are welcome to try"

when i say GODDESS
    the accent is on the second syllable!!!

oh yes indeed, i am a goddess

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

See? I just KNEW you deserved that sign-on!

Yes, the Baba Yaga is SERIOUSLY a goddess, (and I married a god, too... see recent comment I made on Yizuman's thread.)

We gods and goddesses need to stick together.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Oh, and by the way, Goddess Rachel said:

Because I believe We are the ones we've been waiting for. The power is within each one of us.

Because it's incredibly liberating to refer to myself as a goddess after a lifetime of being a "good-for-nothing slave."

Wow. Just thought this needed to be said again.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

WOOT! Here you all are! How exciting!

Chickpea, if I were giving out awards for the best post on my thread, you would be the winner, hands down. That was so beautiful.

CT Russell, you are a such a pig! LOL! Why must you assume it's an "off chance" if I resemble my avatar? And why is it that if I'm "beautiful" I don't have to wait on a man?

Well, let me explain something to you: I am beautiful inside and out. I used to only be beautiful on the outside, and it was miserable. There's no point to that, especially since someday I will be old and wrinkly (but not for a lot of lot of years I hope). I have a man, who, in the wise words of Baba Yaga, is My God, and I tell him so. He calls me His Goddess. And I DO clean the kitchen, and I DO get him a beer, but not because he says "Get me a beer, woman," but because I love to make him happy. And he loves to make me happy. We cook each other delicious meals and we rub each others backs and other places, and we treat each other how we crave to be treated ourselves. And it works beautifully.

So, there!

(By the way, my avatar is Keira Knightly, who is a very skinny actress with a very spunky attitude that I love. Watch the movie Domino for a fantastic example of Ms. Knightly. I am much curvier than her - and no, I do not mean fat. I am quite fit. And whether or not my face looks like hers is simply not important. I'd rather be loved for my inner beauty than accepted only because you think I'm outwardly beautiful.)

Oh, snap.

Bumble Bee, your tea proves it. You are a goddess!

White Dove, I agree that your "gut" or intuition, really does know the answers.

Great posts, keep them up!

Where my goddesses at? Where my gods at? Come out come out, Stand Proud and Say it Loud!!!!

Rachel

• loosie
    loosie

Goddess Loosie here.

Well I owe my ego to my hubby. He tells me all the time how sweet and wonderful I am. I tell him I am just a normal woman. But that since he was married to a psycho woman who tried to shoot him and poison him, she makes me look like a goddess.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Waffles, Outlaw, and Flipper, I, GoddessRachel, personally nominate you into the CLUB OF GODS.

Loosie, that's a funny story, but I'm glad she didn't succeed! It sounds like you and your sweet hubby are a match made in heaven and that you are just being modest. Stop it, girl! We had plenty of modest in the JW's! Modesty has its place, but not here! Here I want you to shout out loud: I AM GODDESS LOOSIE AND PROUD TO ADMIT IT!

Okay, I'm getting slightly carried away here, but I MEAN IT! No lowly slaves here.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I should charge you all for the pleasure of my greatness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit