Goddess Roll Call: LADIES, Show Your Inner Goddess, Stand Proud Say It Loud!

by GoddessRachel 72 Replies latest jw friends

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Mindmelda, your sense of humor is fabulous: a serious sign of a true goddess!

Tired of the Hypocrisy, you are a god for being so good to your woman.

• John Doe
    John Doe

My my, you all sure are a conceited bunch! I'm glad I've got a little proper humility here, and I'm not afraid to flaunt it either.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

A true god builds up others; a mere human breaks down his fellow man. Something to think about, JD.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Hey JWN, I cannot sit idly by and watch while people think less of themselves than is necessary to think. I know we have more goddesses on this board, and I will start naming them now off the top of my head. This is not a popularity thread, but it is an appreciation thread.

If you appreciate someone and know they have an inner goddess (or god!) say so here!

Here is my list off the top of my head:

Sparkplug

Persephone (I mean, obviously, lol, here username says it all)

Mouthy

Blondie

FlyingHighNow

Boddhisattva (hope I spelled that right, again, the name says it all as I believe Boddhi is a buddhist god or something like that)

Restrangled

St. Ann

boyzone

LouBelle

purplesofa

jamiebowers

Awake & Watching

Joannadandy

This list is not all inclusive. I am just getting started! Who do you know and appreciate on this board? Whose posts make your life better, or just make you smile? Who are the gods and goddesses you know? Announce them!

(I will eventually let it go but first I will hit SUBMIT yet one more time!)

~GoddessRachel

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Aw, booooooooooo, nobody wants to play on my goddess thread... boooooooooooo hooooooooooo.

And my family is rejecting me by their abuse and it hurts so much, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Oops, there's my manipulative side. Excuse me while I put it back in its place: GO BACK INSIDE! Who invited you to this thread?

Hee hee hee! (Are we allowed to have our "crazy" moments around here? I hope!)

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

This thread reminds me of an old Bette Midler song...."I'm Beautiful". I think every woman should wake up every morning and listen to it.

Some of the words:

I woke up one morning, flossed my teeth and decided "Damn, I'm fierce!"

You can be just like me! ( A goddess???)

Yes! Don't just pussy-foot around and sit on your assets! Release your ferocity upon an unsuspecting world and repeat after me...

I'm Beautiful, damn it!!

• restrangled
    restrangled

I'll post some... not all are goddesses because they are Male....but all are much apprecieated!

Beks,

Rebel 8

Barbie Doll

Cameo-d

White Dove

Changling

Outlaw

Cyberguy

Dawg

Burns

Coco

John Doe

Lavendar

Pec

Barbie

Purple Sofa

Flipper

Snakes

coffee

Snow

LDH

JK666

Baba Yagga

changling

I know I am forgetting some of my friends, and I cringe thinking about it.....just very tired.....getting a party ready for the Orlando Magic tonight~

Love you all.......R.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Here are some more:

Blondie

Leola

Narkissos

Mouthy

Mary

Thank you all for your wonderful input!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Lets not forget Goddess Rachel....she is a doll!!!!!!!!

r.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Aw, that's more like it!

Restrangled, flattery will get you everywhere!

No, but really, this is what I am saying. There are so many beautiful people here, and isn't it lovely to be able to say "We know we are worthy! We refuse to be beaten down! Take that, Watchtower!"

palmtree, I like those lyrics very much, and your moniker!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit