My son is going to get married!!!!!

by StAnn 63 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe
    JD, I carried him for 9 months, was in labor for 10 hours, breast fed him for 6 months, changed his diapers for 3 and 1/2 years. He is a part of me, heart and soul. There will never be anything about him that doesn't touch me in some way. He has my DNA, he has my eyes, he has my heart.
    St. Ann

In the words of Major Payne, "Maybe what he need is for you to pop your titty out his mouth and let the boy grow up."

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

He is a part of me, heart and soul. There will never be anything about him that doesn't touch me in some way. He has my DNA, he has my

eyes, he has my heart.

Yes.

Lucky woman.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Her parents have met my son many times. He says that they really like him BUT his girlfriend translates between him and her parents, so who knows how they really feel!

She has three sisters, two of whom are married to American men, and they seem happy with them, so I don't think that will be an issue. And the sisters (who speak English) just love Smash.

Now, paying for the liquor at the reception could get pricey! I was thinking about $1500 for a rehearsal dinner, $1000 for tuxes, $500-750 for the Packard limo. All of this in the Dayton area, so we'll be getting our tuxes at Price Stores! Do you think I'm being unrealistic?

St. Ann

• StAnn
    StAnn

LOL at JD!

JD, my dad told me that if you really want your kids to leave home you should buy them a washer and dryer. So that's what I did. It worked. He takes care of his own needs. I only take care of him when he's sick. He's pretty grown up, as grown up as a 26 year-old male can be.

St. Ann

• StAnn
    StAnn

I have to get up in five hours to get my at-home boys ready for school, so I'm going to bed.

Goodnight all! Just had to share my joy!

St. Ann

• John Doe
    John Doe
    He's pretty grown up, as grown up as a 26 year-old male can be.

So, he should be able to make his matrmonial plans and decisions of his own volition, no?

• nbernat
    nbernat

They're called Momzillas. Congratulations, better get planning!

• StAnn
    StAnn

JD - No.

St. Ann

• nbernat
    nbernat

How many people are being invited to the rehearsal dinner? And what nationality are the in-laws?

• nbernat
    nbernat

How many tuxes? What's your budget?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit