Talk by insane speaker ... try to listen ...

by Albert Einstein 61 Replies latest jw friends

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Yikes!

A new record for speculation.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Just a reminder that Ciro Aulicino was the WATCHTOWER official who signed the papers that joined the WTB&TS and the United Nations at the hip.

Ride 'em, cowboy!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Just another Jackass....

• I quit!
    I quit!

This video is a good example of what what Jehovah's Witnesses really believe as opposed to what they tell people when they come to their door trying to convert them. Most people would be appalled if they knew this is what JW want to happen to them if they don't join them. The guy was even going for laughs while speaking on the subject. Pretty sick stuff.

• Warlock
    Warlock

I thought it was excellent.

Maybe I AM in the wrong place.

Warlock

• carla
    carla

ALL non jw's should see this.

Marking to put link in anti jw brochure.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Carla: ALL non jw's should see this

Imagine part of this talk broadcated on TV ....

Pittyex: Pity the kids who had to sit through this!

Thats serious! He is making jokes out of the slaghtering the people...

I quit: This video is a good example of what what Jehovah's Witnesses really believe as opposed to what they tell people

Imagine JWs cme to your door, you politely invite them in and ..... turn this video on... :-)

Albert

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Why was this guy ever allowed to give talks ? Children's ears heard this... "terrible time"...."gruesome situation" ...."dead bodies and body parts of the wicked"....

Then being told that that you will not be traumatised by this "mass execution" ------ but will feel an inner satisfaction and triumph that Jehovah's justice has been served.

Then he asks..."Are we going to feel sorry for these people?........No!" He should have asked himself if any young impressionable minds would have been traumatised by

his over embroidered talk or if they felt an inner satisfaction that all their school friends and wee johnny and suzie who lived next door were all gonna be strewn about

decomposing on the front lawn and stinking the place out.

My God, when was this talk given? Anyone know? He speaks with so much hate! ( Ez 33:11)........." I take delight, not in the death of the wicked one....."

This guy was actually DELIGHTING in the deaths of all these 'wicked' ones.

LEAVINGWT said.......If my memory serves me correctly, he is a long-time Bethelite who works (or did work) with the Writing Department in some capacity. I'm sure Barbara Anderson can tell you exactly what his job function was.

I wonder if he wrote these quotes in the July 1955 WT page 436 par 10 and 15.......

"Men can spray a field with chemicals that kill weeds but spare crops, too bad they cannot spray cities with bombs that blow the bad to bits but leave the innocent in tact"

"Men have a saying about "Dying with your boots on". At Armageddon Jehovah God will grant their wish and let them die with their boots on".

He should feel ashamed and so should the audience who applauded this vile talk!

• carla
    carla

Would a jw say it is 'old' and no longer relevant?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Wow, the gays will be gone, the homosexuals and the lesbians along with the murderers and drug lords, and those that don't mind living alongside of these ones. And we won't feel sorry for them, we will feel a sense of satisfaction.

That's preaching hate.

I like how the speaker goes beyond the scriptures and suggests that the number of bodies will be beyond what the beasts can consume, so perhaps God will use antimatter to get rid of them.

"Jehovah can ..... rejoin all the landmasses to where they once were before the flood." Where does the Bible even suggest such a thing?
    Why would it be necessary? In paradise, we couldn't have boats? Is this guy running for Oracle? Freddy II?

Okay, it seems that they let this stuff go out of his mouth because it makes it look like WTS "knows" more than scientists know.

"You children, Jehovah wants to have me read something to you." The guy is totally nuts, indicating that Jehovah made the talk outline.

"We should not have been dealing with 'generation' to begin with- it's none of our business. Did you ever see the apostles talking about generation? .....Didn't they have opportunity? ....Not once did they mention 'generation.' And we have no business doing it too."
    The WTS was wrong to do it? That's what he suggests, but he spins it and tries to make it like the speculation is done by the members who should just stop talking about it. What a crock. That spin is suggesting that we finally have the correct understanding and we just won't worry about it every again. The end is coming sometime soon.

This is 1984 all over again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit