Talk by insane speaker ... try to listen ...

by Albert Einstein 61 Replies latest jw friends

• booby
  • ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

All I can say is WOW

nj

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Ciro is definitely a strange bird. I wonder where he came up with the idea That surviving JWs will love Jeho even more after the destruction,, I think he has some lose screws in his narrow little mind. It is obvious that the love he is talking about is based on morbid fear of displeasing the Deity, not a passionate endearment motivated by experienced kind and gentle treatment.

• truman
    truman

All that stuff about the continents rejoining--wow! Who wants that anyway? When I was an active JW, some in my congregation used to speculate that after Armageddon the continents would be further broken up, so that we would all have beach front property.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Sounded like a televangelist to me.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

OMG, how did we used to sit through this stuff. Yes, "the Earth was once one land mass", look in the Awake. "The days will all be renamed", who is he quoting? Like it's the gospel. I don't get it. Oh oh we didn't have any business talking about generation, what are you talking so authoritatively about now then? Wow this got me all worked up.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

the Earth was once one land mass

Yeah, and before that, it was in different pieces. And before that it was one mass. And before that...

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

This talk was misnamed. It should have been titled Pangea Revisited.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Listened to talk on MP3.... First one for 14 years..... They still put me to sleep

• rathfear
    rathfear

I never realised how boring those talks were, now I know why all the elders "volunteered" at the convention, so they could go around with ear pieces and look important and not have to listen to the life saving message. If I was back again I would have got myself permanently assigned to the far side of the car park, counting cars is much more enjoyable.... ah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit