Talk by insane speaker ... try to listen ...

by Albert Einstein 61 Replies latest jw friends

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Aulicino should have been disfellowshipped for signing that application to make the Society an NGO. Never was there a bigger hypocrite in the organisation and outright ASSHOLE than this man. The fanaticism and insanity evident in this talk is something to behold. I would have been squirming with embarrassment at this talk even when I was a fully brainwashed and active JW.

And what on earth was that point about how we shouldn't have talked about the 'generation' since the apostles didn't? In case you havn't noticed Ciro, JESUS TALKED ABOUT IT! But Russell, Rutherford, Knorr, Franz, Henschel....all of the deluded self-styled prophets who have run this organisation for the last 120 years thought they knew better than Jesus with their stupid interpretations. And the organisation is STILL dishing up purely speculative and stupid interpretations of what the 'generation' is! What a total fool is Ciro Aulicino, a real liability and embarrassment to the organisation for sure!

Did the apostles or Jesus talk about f*cking 1914 or 1919?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Just a reminder that Ciro Aulicino was the WATCHTOWER official who signed the papers that joined the WTB&TS and the United Nations at the hip.

Ride 'em, cowboy!

I didn't know this! Is there a copy of that document with his signature floating around?

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

WT is insane from their date of birth!!!

• carla
    carla

Apparently a jw thinks Ciro Aulicino is an apostate. Any one care to respond to pianotrainee?

pianotrainee

ALSO EVERYONE READ THIS:

The man speaking in the video is apostate the meaning of an apostate is to make people believe false things about jehoavah's witnesses.

True are many of the things he said,
    however,
    many are far overdramaticized to the point of scaring people away. Don't take this as our religion. if you have questions message me.

if i weren't a witness and i saw this i would not like the religion. fortunately i realize the difference between true jw's and apostates.

• done4good
    done4good

I'm speechless. How could anyone sit through that? I was done at 2:30.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I think it was intended as satire. I laughed all the way through.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

The part about snakes getting new faces in the new system- pure comic gold.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Uhhh, for those of you who think this video is satire??? Remember this is the organization that claimed one could discern biblical prophecy by measuring the Great Pyramid - that men resurrected into the New World on earth wouldn't be allowed to get married - that the earth could be 4 billion years old, but everything described in Genesis happened within 41,983 years [approx. - 6 creative days at 7,000 years apiece]

That 'Leviathan' was an iron locomotive [did the fact that 'Leviathan' was an ocean-dwelling creature TOTALLY escape them??], that one could discern further bible prophecy by measuring from some spot in Pennsylvania to Brooklyn - but only if you went by ferry??

I could go on and on, but... From the talks I heard as a child prior to 1975, this nasty speech is the real thing - this IS the way the WTBTS thinks...

Zid

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Uhhh, for those of you who think this video is satire???

I don't really think it was satire. Just illustrating its stupidity. I did laugh, though.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm soooo glad I clicked on here! This guy represents the Organization. He represents Bethel and its thinking. Think about that! It is scary!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit