Talk by insane speaker ... try to listen ...

by Albert Einstein 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

If you are ready for everything... try to listen the talk by Ciro Aulicino YOU WILL BE WITH ME IN PARADISE.

The fact, that JW are willing to listen such crap is a proof, they are all insane. (I wanted to say "idoits", but decided to be polite...)

If you have good guts, sit down and go for it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwA9KX5WJTM

Albert

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

When I was in NY Circuit #5 (Harlem), he visited our Hall on a Saturday and gave this talk.

He went for 80 minutes or so and read ONE scripture.

It was nothing but pure speculation.

Really turned me off.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Hi leaving,

congratulations! I see this guy is a celebrity...!

Is he a CO/DO? Was it just a public talk? Quite long...??

Albert

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Any televangelist would sound perfectly cogent compared to this nutjob.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Is he a CO/DO? Was it just a public talk? Quite long...??

If my memory serves me correctly, he is a long-time Bethelite who works (or did work) with the Writing Department in some capacity. I'm sure Barbara Anderson can tell you exactly what his job function was.

Before someone made a "rule" forbidding it, he would walk around the stage while giving this talk, rather than simply standing at the podium.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh the delight in the mass destruction of others!!! Fear monger.

• superpunk
    superpunk

We had several of his talks on tape while I was young that we would listen to out in field service. I think most congregations along the east coast have experienced him in one form or another. :)

• happpyexjw
    happpyexjw

Albert - I made it for about 4 minutes. This talk is disgusting. Pity the kids who had to sit through this!

• imissmaine
    imissmaine

All I can say is WOW! Disturbing indeed.

• I quit!
    I quit!
    "It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing." William Shakespeare

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit