Roll Call !!! I am going to reveal my name, anyone else DARE?

by Leprechaun 117 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

My real name is Theodore Jaracz

• JRK
    JRK

cantleave,

If you are Ted, just lie down and sleep. You are dead, you dumbass.

JK

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Lee Marsh

It's on my website. It's on Freeminds. It's on You Tube

I have nothing to hide. But then I don't have to worry about JW family memebers either

• four candles
    four candles

Mine is...............Billy Sugger!

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

I'm aligot, just aligot, you can check on Google, a restaurant serves me in Seattle.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

My name is Theodore Jaracz, father to a murdered son; husband to a murdered wife; servant of the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius; and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next!

Cantleave, you bastard, how dare you steal my identity? Why don't you take my credit cards, my family, my heavenly position and my organization aswell???!!!!

• watersprout
    watersprout

LOL at Cantleave and DagothUr!

My real name is...................

• clarity
    clarity

Before anyone gets too crazy here, my two cents ..........

There is a big difference btw Freedom and Personal Boundries!

Those of us who were in the borg, didn't know where our personal boundries ended or where the other members boundries began. Everything about you was everyone else's business! Very, very unhealthy!

So now we come out, ... and still feel that freedom means to reveal everything, no matter how inappropriate!

We don't know where to draw the line. It takes time to learn about respecting our own healthy boundaries and those of others.

Telling everything, will not take away the 'stench' of being enslaved! Love and respect for yourself and being careful with your wonderful name ....will do that.

with love

clarity

• nugget
    nugget

You do not know who is lurking with malicious intent just think before you post.

My name is Nugget and I wish my cyber stalker well.

• chickpea
    chickpea

they call me jo

jo mama

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit