Roll Call !!! I am going to reveal my name, anyone else DARE?

by Leprechaun 117 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

John Doe, I keep finding so much info about you! Apparently you've faked your own death at least 37 times. I'm still counting tho....

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Well I haven’t not got a pot to pee in, and I keep my bread in respectable financial institution, no one in this society is totally safe from all evils, I say my prayers at night, I finally got divorced from my psycho ex-wife who follows Beelzebub, I have a fridge full of Miller Genuine Draft, I have flat lined four times on the operating table. What me worry? Come on.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Mrs. McGillicuddy.

• Jack Burton
    Jack Burton

" When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

I do wear my safty belt, my last car crash my head went right through the glass it hurt like a SOB.

• John Doe
    John Doe

https://silver.health.utah.gov/applications/04%20BIRTH.pdf

There's an application for a Utah birth certificate. Note that while it says id is required, this is not the case. I got my AR certificate last week in person and the clerk asked for no id whatsoever. Also, it would be interesting to know what kind of id they could get over the telephone, as there is telephone ordering available.

• asilentone
    asilentone

John Doe, I understand what you are saying, you know some people's real names, you CAN take advantage of them, then they cannot help it by then. Some people know your name and they can take advantage of you, what can you do about it?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Some people know your name and they can take advantage of you, what can you do about it?

You can limit the amount of your information that is readily available. You can shred your mail. As careless as the vast majority of people are, any effort required to get your info will cause crooks to pass on to the next easy target. That's a fact of life.

• JRK
    JRK

My real name is Francis Vincent Zappa. Remind you of anyone?

• asilentone
    asilentone

I understand that, I have a shredder too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit