Roll Call !!! I am going to reveal my name, anyone else DARE?

by Leprechaun 117 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Wait, I lied. I'm not just Steve Cuda, but the entire N. Albany and N. Corvallis bodies of elders posting as one person, avishai a.ka Sam Davidow.

• stillin
    stillin

my name is...in the phone book!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Terry Duffy

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Call me Biggus!

My name is Mark Rounds and I went to Northside and avondale congregations.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

OH SNAP! We should start a thread like this and put in a bunch of elders names who we dont' like and then send a discreet link to the tread to watchtower.org...

lol

MY NAME IS JERRY MURIHEAD! I'M A CLOSET APOSTATE! DF ME AT ONCE! I might deny it but don't believe me!!!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Another Jeff here. Must be true that all Jeffs are 'apostate'. Elders look around and check out all the Jeffs you know. If he strays just a little, get him right away. Apostacy runs in our blood.

Jeff

• brinjen
    brinjen
    I am Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker, I am your mother.... wait

• asilentone
    asilentone

Peter North

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

My name is Sherry Taylor. The thing about identity theft is, it's more difficult if you have to narrow it down from the other Sherry Taylors out there. For those of you with less common names, I well understand the caution.

Ada

• rebel8
    rebel8

John Doe is correct regarding the risks of disclosing your name on the Internet for the entire world to see at the click of a few buttons.

Paranoia is an irrational fear, not a rational one such as identity theft.

OP, Some may feel a sense of freedom and healing by doing so, but that doesn't mean everyone would feel the same. I would feel no sense of catharsis or empowerment, but rather humiliation. It would adversely affect my career and personal life.

I've suffered enough for being a dub, and now you're accusing me of being a wimp--and mentally ill--because I don't want to do something that would result in more suffering and no benefit to me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit